System powers on GPU, Storage, and fans but motherboard won't and cpu fan will not spin

Evening fine people

Recently moved my pc from a diffrent room to a new room and tried to turn the system on, however when I tried to the pc will power on the GPU, the storage drives and a seperate fan controller but the motherboard will not power on as can be seen by the fact it's LED will not power up and the cpu fan doesn't spin. I tried plugging the computer back into the original place but the problem remains the same. The PU is receiving power as is the fan controller but my motherboard will not

Further to this, after moving the setup iv noticed a strange crackling noise coming from the PSU. This hasn't happened before and I was wondering could this be a Psu issue despite the fact it can power on both the GPU and the case fans. I unplugged and reset both the memory sticks in case this was the issue and tried to remove individual parts starting with the GPU to see if this remediates the issue but to no resolve

As always any assistance is greatly appreciated and system specs are down below, Thank you ever so much you amazing people

RTX 3060 - GIGABYTE 15 8600k - INTEL 600 W

PSU SILVER - EVGA Z370 PD3 MOBO - GIGABYTE

2400mhz 8gb × 2 DDR4 RAM - CORSAIR

36 minutes ago, notthegut said:

Evening fine people

Recently moved my pc from a diffrent room to a new room and tried to turn the system on, however when I tried to the pc will power on the GPU, the storage drives and a seperate fan controller but the motherboard will not power on as can be seen by the fact it's LED will not power up and the cpu fan doesn't spin. I tried plugging the computer back into the original place but the problem remains the same. The PU is receiving power as is the fan controller but my motherboard will not

Further to this, after moving the setup iv noticed a strange crackling noise coming from the PSU. This hasn't happened before and I was wondering could this be a Psu issue despite the fact it can power on both the GPU and the case fans. I unplugged and reset both the memory sticks in case this was the issue and tried to remove individual parts starting with the GPU to see if this remediates the issue but to no resolve

As always any assistance is greatly appreciated and system specs are down below, Thank you ever so much you amazing people

RTX 3060 - GIGABYTE 15 8600k - INTEL 600 W

PSU SILVER - EVGA Z370 PD3 MOBO - GIGABYTE

2400mhz 8gb × 2 DDR4 RAM - CORSAIR

someone else had a similar problem here i think.. he replaced the cr2032 cmos battery to get it running again. 

you could try that first. 

if you have a voltmeter.. you can test it.. it should be 3.3 volt new.. anything less than 3volt should be replaced.