TLOU 2 Grounded documentary has been released

kasdashd

Just for those who don't know, a 2 hour The Last Of US 2 documentary was released on Naughty Dog's Youtube channel about a week ago. 

I think it's a must watch for all TLOU fans:

I didn't even watch it yet and I already feel really bad for the devs, no one deserved to be treated like they were

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 🤠

34 minutes ago, Catzzye said:

I didn't even watch it yet and I already feel really bad for the devs, no one deserved to be treated like they were

Then don't play big AAA titles from big companies in general, and support fan films and project instead, that's the only thing that will change whatever you're talking about, which I have no knowledge of, cause I didn't know anything about it.

8 minutes ago, kasdashd said:

Then don't play big AAA titles from big companies in general, and support fan films and project instead, that's the only thing that will change whatever you're talking about, which I have no knowledge of, cause I didn't know anything about it.

How did you draw this conclusion anyway?? I'm saying no one deserves to have death threats sent to them and their family over a video game, be it a indie or AAA studio, or any industry professional.

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 🤠

54 minutes ago, Catzzye said:

How did you draw this conclusion anyway?? I'm saying no one deserves to have death threats sent to them and their family over a video game, be it a indie or AAA studio, or any industry professional.

I know, but I'm just saying, that once enough money is involved, and enough people are involved in a big enough company, more problems start to occur than for small amateur projects, like fan films. And it's just a simple solution to fix a problem in the industry, or hollywood, to give the big companies som competition from fan made projects, which are generally way more embraced by the fandoms, because those are driven from passion, and not just games and content turned into money making machines. 

This is the only solution in my opinion, to give the franchises back to the fans, instead of somebody owning them and them having a monopoly to something loved by so many.

But I'd love to hear your solution to the problem? Cause surely the reason you mentioned it is because you want something done about it, cause if that's not the case, I can't take it seriously, just mentioning the problems without doing something about them doesn't belong in my world.

On 2/10/2024 at 8:33 PM, kasdashd said:

This is the only solution in my opinion, to give the franchises back to the fans, instead of somebody owning them and them having a monopoly to something loved by so many.

All those beautiful words in a topic, where you are promoting documentary done by those that "own a monopoly" as you said. Pick a lane.

23 minutes ago, MarkPol88 said:

All those beautiful words in a topic, where you are promoting documentary done by those that "own a monopoly" as you said. Pick a lane.

I can seperate the 2. Those beautiful words are a general opinion, however, this game, and this documentary, has enough provoking stuff, that’s it’s worth sharing, with everything from the violent gameplay, to the twist many people hate, the pushing of agendas creatijg important debates, and so much more, that it’s worth sacrificing my usual morals. I always cost benefit everything, where do I get the most influence, and here I feel like the people hating the game, listening to the creators who made it, is healthy for them, compared to real life workers rights, which are an ongoing issue, and not something my solution will fix, cause people are buying the games anyway seemingly.