Hard freeze, no BSOD, no dump file, no errors in event viewer

Prepare to hear the strangest computer issue ever. This is a custom-built PC (see specs below). I have been dealing with this issue for a couple of years now. It started after I updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 (about a year after being built). Randomly, my computer will hard freeze. Whatever is on the screen will freeze in place until the computer is hard powered off. There is no blue screen. When booting the computer back up no dump file is created, despite how much I have messed with settings trying to get it to do so. There are no errors or even warnings in the event viewer for at least the 10 minutes leading up to the freeze. There is no pattern as to when it happens, I have had it happen while using the computer as well as when the computer is idle. Sometimes it will happen a few hours after the PC has been booted, and other times it can go several days before freezing. Now comes the really strange part, and this has been consistent after all of the troubleshooting I have done already (listed below), if I have a Minecraft server running on the computer it will not freeze. I have tested with other programs running on the computer that actively use memory, network, etc. still freezes. If I am running server.jar though, it can go a couple of months and not freeze, at which point I restart the computer myself, because uptime. I want to think that its a hardware issue except for the fact that it is fine while running a Minecraft server...

What I have tried:
-Backup and restore via image-based backups.
-Fresh install Windows 10
-Fresh install Windows 11
-Reseat RAM
-Reseat CPU
-Reseat GPU
-Replace Hard drive (tried sata ssd and nvme.)

-reset bios

-update bios

-update graphics drivers

-different keyboard

-different monitors

-new add-on nic (since removed to use with another computer)

Computer Specs:

Type: 64-bit

MB: MEG X570 UNIFY (MS-7C35)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
GPU: NVIDIA MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Royal 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600

PSU: CORSAIR - RMx Series 1000W ATX12V 2.4/EPS12V 2.92 80 Plus Gold
Drive 1 (boot drive): WD Black SN850X 1TB
Drive 2 (Data drive): Samsung 860 EVO 2TB
Drive 3 (Virtual Memory/swapfile): NVMe SK Hynix 512GB

TLDR: The computer freezes randomly with no trace afterward of what happened, except when running a Minecraft server(I have no freaking idea).

2 things to try:

1) Replace your GPU.  Hard lockups such as you described are generally GPU related.  Something cheap just to see if that's an issue.  Like a GT710 or GT1030 that doesn't use supplemental power (to rule out anything with the psu)

2) You aren't getting any dump files or anything because you moved the pagefile to drive #3.  Put your pagefile/vm memory settings back to default.  Then reboot and see results.

well while you can try the above, i disagree, these kind of lockups are often ram related *checks notes* yes, yes, indeed 4 sticks installed,  big no no on Ryzen systems.

would recommend to only use 2 sticks in *dual channel* (refer to motherboard instructions) also reset CMOS, *do not* use XMP or *any* kind of overclocking, make sure all windows settings are set to default as well (balanced power plan, etc)

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

Whatever Mark.  Memory issues aren't going to cause lock ups as the OP is describing.  If it were a memory issue, he would be getting bsod's followed by reboots.  Also please let AMD know that 4 sticks of ram are a no-no in Ryzen systems.  Do they know it's an issue?  no...Because it ISN'T.  you might be the one engineer AMD needs to finally crack teh code!!!