How do I disable the laptop's touchpad and keyboard?

I have a Gigapro laptop and through the device manager, there's no option to disable or uninstall them, and since false clicks are happening, I need to disable them and use my USB mouse and keyboard.
How can I do that?

15 minutes ago, BoomerL4D said:

Gigapro laptop

Who? 

Regardless, typically there is a Fn + F# key combo to enable/disable touchpad. Typically this isn't an option for the keyboard as most people don't want to disable this. Easiest option, honestly, would be to open the back of the laptop and unplug the ribbon cable for the keyboard and touchpad. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

21 minutes ago, BoomerL4D said:

I have a Gigapro laptop and through the device manager, there's no option to disable or uninstall them, and since false clicks are happening, I need to disable them and use my USB mouse and keyboard.
How can I do that?

A lot of laptops have a hotkey, usually using FN+ F key to disable the trackpad. Disabling the keyboard is something separate, but you'd be looking at HID, Keyboards, and 'Mice and other pointing devices' to disable it in Device Manager. You'd want to shotgun which one works (having your external mouse/keyboard disconnected) to see which combination gets your desired outcome.

Ryzen 7950x3D Direct Die NH-D15

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+500

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional since 2017

29 minutes ago, BoomerL4D said:

How can I do that?

Windows has it's own settings for a touchpad. There should be a box for "Leave touchpad on when a mouse is connected". For the keyboard you can probably disable it in device manager even if you can't uninstall it.
If you're feeling bold and nothing else works you can disassemble the laptop and physically unplug/remove them.