Is my monitor making my computer crash?

I recently got an LG Ultragear 34GN850-B, things have been fine but recently my computer has been completely shutting down at random. It will try to boot up right after but it won't be successful. When I go to my event viewer it tells me this:

The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV20 service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified.

I'm pretty sure these crashes only started happening after I updated my amd driver. Could it be possible that some combination of the updated driver and my LG monitor is the cause of my computer crashes? I've since switched back to my old Gigabyte monitor and haven't experienced a crash yet, will update if it does crash at some point. Spent a pretty penny on the LG though and would hate to have to stop using it so I'd appreciate any help and suggestions.

Computer specs:

5800X3D

6750xt

750w Rosewill PSU

32GB DDR4 ram

AFAIK there is no correlation with the monitor. At worst, you should just be losing the display output, not crashing the entire system. You probably want to focus on troubleshooting the ryzen master issue. Checkout this reddit post. Edit registry at your own risk, I've never had this problem myself, but there are people saying this stopped their crashes. Someone as recent as 15 days ago saying this solved their crashes. 

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]