European Shipping or Warehouse

Is there any plans to have a way for cheaper shipping to Europe (Including UK) or have a warehouse based there?, the shipping is just too much for me, even stuff is onsale the shipping is too high to want to buy anything 

MSI Infinite - I7-8700, 16GB DDR4, RTX 2060, 120GB NVME, 1TB SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Shipping to Europe, in terms of price, is fine. Times are bigger issue. And you would still be paying for tax and possible import fees. Those will be baked in, if there's European warehouse.

The warehouse was mentioned on some WAN Show in past two months. But there's no official information about it AFAIK (I'm about 3 weeks behind with WAN Shows).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

its gone down since last time i looked i admit but overall it ends up being 16 quid which will put off most people from buying unless its a large order

MSI Infinite - I7-8700, 16GB DDR4, RTX 2060, 120GB NVME, 1TB SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD

This has come up many times, you can find previous threads discussing it.

The costs and complications of opening an overseas facility are not trivial for a business of LMG's size. 

1 hour ago, williamg209 said:

16 quid which will put off most people from buying unless its a large order

Twenty bucks doesn't seem unreasonable to me for overseas shipping. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 hour ago, williamg209 said:

its gone down since last time i looked i admit but overall it ends up being 16 quid which will put off most people from buying unless its a large order

FYI: It costs about 20 dollars Canadian (12ish gbp) to ship a small light package to a different city within Canada. 

8 minutes ago, ToboRobot said:

FYI: It costs about 20 dollars Canadian (12ish gbp) to ship a small light package to a different city within Canada. 

well Canadian shipping and uk shipping at very different, i wouldnt pay more then £5 for shipping in uk

14 minutes ago, Middcore said:

This has come up many times, you can find previous threads discussing it.

The costs and complications of opening an overseas facility are not trivial for a business of LMG's size. 

Twenty bucks doesn't seem unreasonable to me for overseas shipping. 

suppose, ive seen worse

36 minutes ago, williamg209 said:

well Canadian shipping and uk shipping at very different, i wouldnt pay more then £5 for shipping in uk

Not really, because it starts in Canada and ends up in the UK.  Globalization yo.

1 hour ago, ToboRobot said:

Not really, because it starts in Canada and ends up in the UK.  Globalization yo.

i was clearly referencing you saying 20 CD for shipping accross Canada and then me saying its around £5 to ship across the uk

13 hours ago, williamg209 said:

9 hours ago, williamg209 said:

i was clearly referencing you saying 20 CD for shipping accross Canada and then me saying its around £5 to ship across the uk

Then what's your problem? £16 = $20USD. Now you are saying you are fine paying £21 = $26.5USD (which is standard for medium packages internationally). If I were to buy something off Amazon (German) and not get free shipping for it, shipping across Europe would be €13 at lowest and commonly €18-€23. For bigger size, I've paid €27 just inside EU.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

12 hours ago, williamg209 said:

If they had an European warehouse, it most likely would not be in UK. Netherlands/Germany would be more likely candidates.

There is a reason for that companies like Logitech, Dell etc, have their storage for their own stor, or where they send their European RMA replacements from, is Netherlands.

It would cost more than what you pay for shipping inside of UK. I would even go and say that 5£ shipping is very cheap. I don't think small order shipping cost would become that much cheaper if LTT store had a warehouse in Europe, on small sized orders. Where the difference would be is on larger orders like buying a backpack or plenty of things together where current shipping is 40+ USD.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking