removing watermarks from a video

My first time here.

I have been looking around to see if there any way that i can be done. I find software that will remove that annoy logo on the screen of the video, but, is there any software that will remove the watermark from the video and not leave that annoy blur behind where the icon was.

Artifacts/blurs will still remain, it's not foolproof. The program is trying to guess what pixels are behind the watermark so it's not a viable solution.

Try to source the video without a watermark or ask the producers for a non watermarked copy.

The answer to PC cooling is aircon. RGB sucks. Have you tried turning it off and on again

Adv Dip Computer Engineering  |  CCNA  |  ITIL  |  macOS Support Essentials  |  Security + |  Internal Cabling License  |  SAA-C03  |  RHCSA (studying)

Level 2 Support full admin AD  |  IBM Server Build Technician  |  Various IT consulting work

The Hermit Build

Oh well, I was figuring on that, I downloaded a free trail software that they say that it will erase the icon and the blur left behind, so i figure that was a scam. I had downloaded some old cartoons that had the MeTv icon in the corner of the screen and just thought that i would give that i try...

29 minutes ago, general79 said:

Oh well, I was figuring on that, I downloaded a free trail software that they say that it will erase the icon and the blur left behind, so i figure that was a scam. I had downloaded some old cartoons that had the MeTv icon in the corner of the screen and just thought that i would give that i try...

The watermark in that case is there to show you have ripped the content, not bought it to be owned. We don't support piracy here, so this thread will be locked.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv