Not sure where to start with this error message

AeroBee

So almost every time I reboot my PC or simply shut it off I get this error message I will add a screenshot. Has anyone seen this before I looked through this forum to see if there is any similar issues. I was unable to find any my system specs are Windows 11, 64 bit MSI b550 tomahawk Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB DDR 4 trident Z Neo, 3800 MHz CL 16. EVGA, G5, 850 W gold power supply. And a 2 TB corsair MVNE GEN4 drive.
I did replace the ram from the original build because I bought cheap corsair vengeance CL 18, 3600. I upgraded to the Trident neo because it was on the motherboard list, and I was unable to turn on XMP with the previous ram. If anyone could just point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated again I have really no other symptoms besides the error message but I just wanna get it taken care of before it causes a bigger problem.

IMG_2953.jpeg

Just having XMP on doesn't make it stable... are you SURE your 3800Mhz XMP is actually stable, or the infinity fabric that AMD has TIED TO RAM, isn't unstable at 1900Mhz (Fabric operates at half rate of RAM in this regard) but 1900Mhz Fabric might be unstable, it's likely one of these values are unstable.

I see that error when doing Memory overclocking in the past...and it's not stable, but it could be your fabric clocks instead are unstable (linked to RAM speed)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

its either this program itself (uninstall it!) or your ram/bios. update if possible and how many ram sticks do you have?

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

if you turn off xmp and and run the cpu at stock speeds see if the message comes up still.

i would also uninstall the program if you have it installed, you may have an older version or the version you have could have a memory issue.

if you want the program you can always reinstall it or find a newer or older version.

19 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

its either this program itself (uninstall it!) or your ram/bios. update if possible and how many ram sticks do you have?

I have two ram 632 gigs I’ve already replaced them because the last kit of ram would crash every time I had XMP on so I tried this was successful but only with this error message and also it doesn’t always pop up with just that razor axon sometimes it’s other programs

15 minutes ago, joshfrog said:

if you turn off xmp and and run the cpu at stock speeds see if the message comes up still.

i would also uninstall the program if you have it installed, you may have an older version or the version you have could have a memory issue.

if you want the program you can always reinstall it or find a newer or older version.

Yeah, I’m gonna try that now my last ram kit which was kind of cheap and had really shitty timings would always crash. I upgraded to this and haven’t had any problems. Aside from this error message. Do you think it could maybe be my motherboard or possibly my CPU, because I’ve literally had problems with both sets of rams.

7 minutes ago, joshfrog said:

have you had issues with both sets when set as stock speeds? or just when xmp is enabled?

The first set only one XMP was enabled this set. I haven’t turned it off yet. I turned it on from the beginning he had no problems, then just recently this error message but all my games and programs run fine. I’m just worried this is an indication of a bigger problem.

over time your memory controller can wear out and become lass stable if your running xmp or overclocking parts that's not uncommon.

If your games are running fine and other stress tests are fine you can try windows built in memory test, guide below.
http://hs.windows.microsoft.com/hhweb/content/m-en-us/p-6.2/id-4edd5f80-def2-4d32-965c-116d49fb9872/

This test can take a while to run i also don't know how good it is but if it was me i would try removing that razor software 1st if its installed.

25 minutes ago, joshfrog said:

over time your memory controller can wear out and become lass stable if your running xmp or overclocking parts that's not uncommon.

If your games are running fine and other stress tests are fine you can try windows built in memory test, guide below.
http://hs.windows.microsoft.com/hhweb/content/m-en-us/p-6.2/id-4edd5f80-def2-4d32-965c-116d49fb9872/

This test can take a while to run i also don't know how good it is but if it was me i would try removing that razor software 1st if its installed.

Thank you I’m running it now