AC power connector for both Monitor and PSU

I recently have come back from moving, and I cant seem to find my AC power connector for both my Monitor or PSU for the outlets, the monitor is this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0927BQT33/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

and my PSU is this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BP8B6M7Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I was getting mixed opinions, some said it shouldnt matter, however I called microcenter to make sure and they told me no on the PSU.

To be clear about what cable im talking about, Im talking about these kind that connect to the outlet on your wall: https://www.amazon.com/XINYUWIN-Universal-Compatible-Replacement-Household/dp/B07JQ4LFZS/ref=sr_1_5?crid=QHXNC6CJG4K3&keywords=power%20supply%20cable%20replacement&qid=1555162481&s=gateway&sprefix=power%20supply%20cable%20replacement,aps,493&sr=8-5&tag=linus21-20

Thanks for the help in advance

The cable/cord should be enough for your power supply, assuming the advertisement is correct. Your voltage could drop to 100V, and the cord should still be able to provide enough amperage(10A) without getting too hot with your power supply at 1000W. If you wanna be more on the safe side, get one with a higher current rating so you never have to think about it.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Microcenter might have just been trying to get you to go "name brand" if that makes sense. Not all cables are created equally and so on. Which I guess makes sense, you can get ones from Monoprice for a smidge less than that, actually, and at least then it comes from a company that will usually put out a consistent product.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

10 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

The cable/cord should be enough for your power supply, assuming the advertisement is correct. Your voltage could drop to 100V, and the cord should still be able to provide enough amperage(10A) without getting too hot with your power supply at 1000W. If you wanna be more on the safe side, get one with a higher current rating so you never have to think about it.

should i just order any off amazon with high reviews or should i look for specific types

Just now, TrexlerD said:

should i just order any off amazon with high reviews or should i look for specific types

You can get this one from Amazon that's made by Amazon Basics that's rated for the same but a bit cheaper: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072BYGKZZ/ref=vp_d_pbcet2_TIER1_pbxcovv3_lp_B07JQ4LFZS_pd?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_p=b9ee007d-174d-4fbb-af71-519bdbef59aa&pf_rd_r=9NHZDB23GG2G3QZSSWCZ&pd_rd_wg=FDZRE&pd_rd_i=B072BYGKZW&pd_rd_w=j53RA&content-id=amzn1.sym.b9ee007d-174d-4fbb-af71-519bdbef59aa&pd_rd_r=657ebca0-3eda-4816-81bb-d7b1ff7c4143&th=1

There's always a risk when buying products. Reviews are a good start, but only if they're a verified purchase, and there's a decent number to be able to form a well rounded expectation of the product. There's always a risk you're going to buy a dud. If MicroCenter carries one that's around the same price with a similar rating, it might be better to go with them for a couple reasons if you live near them: 1.) They'll stand by the product, so if it's a dud, you can simply replace it. 2.) Faster turnaround time if it's defective.

For any product, it wouldn't be a bad idea to give it a quick look to make sure it's not damaged in any way, and the contacts look like they're in good shape. 

What area do you live in? How about the environment the cable is going to be in? How does will it potentially get in the room it'll be used in?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

You can get this one from Amazon that's made by Amazon Basics that's rated for the same but a bit cheaper: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072BYGKZZ/ref=vp_d_pbcet2_TIER1_pbxcovv3_lp_B07JQ4LFZS_pd?_encoding=UTF8&pf_rd_p=b9ee007d-174d-4fbb-af71-519bdbef59aa&pf_rd_r=9NHZDB23GG2G3QZSSWCZ&pd_rd_wg=FDZRE&pd_rd_i=B072BYGKZW&pd_rd_w=j53RA&content-id=amzn1.sym.b9ee007d-174d-4fbb-af71-519bdbef59aa&pd_rd_r=657ebca0-3eda-4816-81bb-d7b1ff7c4143&th=1

There's always a risk when buying products. Reviews are a good start, but only if they're a verified purchase, and there's a decent number to be able to form a well rounded expectation of the product. There's always a risk you're going to buy a dud. If MicroCenter carries one that's around the same price with a similar rating, it might be better to go with them for a couple reasons if you live near them: 1.) They'll stand by the product, so if it's a dud, you can simply replace it. 2.) Faster turnaround time if it's defective.

For any product, it wouldn't be a bad idea to give it a quick look to make sure it's not damaged in any way, and the contacts look like they're in good shape. 

What area do you live in? How about the environment the cable is going to be in? How does will it potentially get in the room it'll be used in?

I currently live in northern california, so microcenter is very far from me. I called them simply for the recommendations on tech help. I could buy from them ofc though

1 minute ago, TrexlerD said:

I currently live in northern california, so microcenter is very far from me. I called them simply for the recommendations on tech help. I could buy from them ofc though

Based on ratings alone, it seems you're better off buying the Amazon Basics cord versus the original that you linked. But I don't know what MicroCenter offers.