Ubisoft Customer Service

Unsure if this is in the right thread, so apologies if not.

Was wondering if anyone in the LTT community can advise me on the next steps. I recently bought a Ubisoft game on steam and it will not run unless it has Ubisoft Connect. I logged in, but my account has 2 point verification on it. Unfortunately i do not have access to this phone and authenticator as it was water damaged years ago, so I have used Ubisoft website and facebook page to help correct this. I am now going on 14 days, my ticket is being "processed" but no response, I found a phone number on another external site and it is just automated messaged with outdated messaged about how its "done faster and with live support" on their website (their website no longer supports live chat). Disappointment is an understatement having no customer support, and after much research it seems to have been like this for many years

If anyone has experienced something similiar or can redirect me on the next steps, please comment as I am out of options

37 minutes ago, tuftster said:

Unsure if this is in the right thread, so apologies if not.

Was wondering if anyone in the LTT community can advise me on the next steps. I recently bought a Ubisoft game on steam and it will not run unless it has Ubisoft Connect. I logged in, but my account has 2 point verification on it. Unfortunately i do not have access to this phone and authenticator as it was water damaged years ago, so I have used Ubisoft website and facebook page to help correct this. I am now going on 14 days, my ticket is being "processed" but no response, I found a phone number on another external site and it is just automated messaged with outdated messaged about how its "done faster and with live support" on their website (their website no longer supports live chat). Disappointment is an understatement having no customer support, and after much research it seems to have been like this for many years

If anyone has experienced something similiar or can redirect me on the next steps, please comment as I am out of options

that's the problem with 2 point verification.. if you loose one of the components your sort of lost. 

a water damaged phone should not be a problem tho, as you can keep your number and reauthenticate the new device, authenticate with that. 

43 minutes ago, Robchil said:

that's the problem with 2 point verification.. if you loose one of the components your sort of lost. 

a water damaged phone should not be a problem tho, as you can keep your number and reauthenticate the new device, authenticate with that. 

Hey, thanks for your response

Yeah unfortunately when the phone got damaged I went to my repair shop (im based in china), and they only supplied me a new number and phone. At the time it was the last thing on my mind, so its the reason why i want to be in contact to change number on their system or disabled the 2 point verification. Just so surprised such a large company having such poor customer service.

1 hour ago, tuftster said:

Hey, thanks for your response

Yeah unfortunately when the phone got damaged I went to my repair shop (im based in china), and they only supplied me a new number and phone. At the time it was the last thing on my mind, so its the reason why i want to be in contact to change number on their system or disabled the 2 point verification. Just so surprised such a large company having such poor customer service.

as long as you have the email address you should be able to use forgotten password, or recover account. nothing of these worked? to disable it.. 

worst case you can create a new account but that would require a new email.