Samsung Galaxy S10+ microphone/sound issues

NecroFlex

I'm having issues with both microphones and the top speaker, the bottom one works (the audio jack also doesn't work). I did an oopsie, phone fell from my workbench and my instinct (sadly) kicked in, quite literally, when i tried to catch/soften the fall of the phone with my foot, kicking it into the wall. (pro tip, don't do that when it's a knife and you only have socks on your feet)

The phone itself is fine, but both the microphones aren't working, the top speaker isn't working and the audio jack isn't working either, the bottom speaker works just fine. Charging also works normally.

Googling the pic of the motherboard showed that there's no SUB board, it's all one big motherboard with both microphones on the board and the top speaker and audio jack connected via ribbon cables.

Is it possible that kick/wall hit somehow damaged both microphones and dislodged a bunch of stuff inside? I did a phone software update prior to this happening with no calls inbetween the update and me kicking the phone against the wall, so i can't tell if it was the update or the hit that did this. Is there any way to test without opening the phone up?

EDIT: i'm getting a new phone anyway, but having a backup doesn't hurt.