Who’s your favourite “cast” member?

Darwing

Haven’t posted here in a while, however recently I noticed Jake was not on screen as much as he used to be. Leading me to believe he was fired or relegated to a lower position…

I hated him when he was first introduced, he seemed dismissive of the content, joking around and never really contributing earnestly to the delivery of the information.

boy did that change, once he started taking pride in his knowledge and delivering information on configuration or design it really showed how knowledgeable he was and I loved seeing him on camera.

in contrast to Jake, Riley literally makes me laugh every time he is on camera. You can tell when he writes the scripts and delivers the punch lines so well it’s like a comedy show.

i spent last weekend at a breakfast joint watching his ces video on the weirdest tech and was literally tearing up laughing to myself and rewinding because it was so clever and funny!

anyways, i guess i just wanted to ask if others agree or disagree, either way the new “characters” they have seem to be great but I’d like to see more of Jake and Riley :)

I'm a fan of Alex's wacky projects.

3 minutes ago, Darwing said:

Haven’t posted here in a while, however recently I noticed Jake was not on screen as much as he used to be. Leading me to believe he was fired or relegated to a lower position…

Jake is a writing supervisor now. https://linusmediagroup.com/our-team

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Steve from Gamers Nexus.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Either Riley, Adam, Alex or Jonathan (also tho he's mac address, he still counts... right?

14 hours ago, Spotty said:

I'm a fan of Alex's wacky projects.

Jake is a writing supervisor now. https://linusmediagroup.com/our-team

Actually yah haha I cringe when Alex is involved because his stuff is so janky it’s horrific to watch haha but you can’t keep your eyes off it!

it’s like those outrage water cooling things they do with massive radiators or chillers and it just goes so sideways haha

I only watch the WAN Show so that third guy on there.

Got to be Yvonne. It's not often I got to share a LTT video with my wife, and almost every time it involves Yvonne I know I can do that!

On 1/24/2024 at 12:08 AM, Darwing said:

Leading me to believe he was fired or relegated to a lower position…

Not necessary! So much going on in the background that we couldn't see, there's probably just a lot more off-screen work for him that it was before.  Unless someone has more inside information that was not disclosed to us, I wouldn't jump to that conclusion.

Edited by bluessorrow