UPS/Power conditioning/Voltage Regulation Confusion

So, I have been looking for a product that reduces the fluctuations in voltage/current/whatever is causing the issue in my circuit(home). The reason for this is a bit of a long story, but I started using a Bambu X1C 3d Printer in my room with the rest of my electronics. It's a superb printer, but whenever a print runs, the Printer's heat bed draws large amounts of power at consistent intervals. It's very noticeable from the flickering of the lights. Every second, there is a slight dimm/flicker. Usually, I would be OK with this, but very recently, the power supply in my PC, which is plugged into the same circuit, failed. The power supply was a Silverstone sx1000, and I haven't seen a bad review about it. Ive know that these smaller power supplies, especially at high wattage, are prone to more stress since there is simply not as much capacitance as ATX power supplies. From this, I've seen a similar light flicker when my PC is under load. It's still three years within the warranty window, so I'm in the process of replacing it.

The problem is with all the devices I have plugged into the same circuit; conceptually, I have concluded that my circuit is very noisy and inconsistent. And the printer I got pushed it over the edge. I noticed it with my PC: frequent instability when the Printer was idle and unusable when the printer was printing. It is strange, however, since my lower-power Server has had zero issues.   

So, I started to look into UPS and Power Conditioners. The more I have been looking, the more confusing it's getting. It sounds like a lot of snake Oil. From what I know so far :

* UPS
   * Battery back up
   * surge protector(protects from high voltage)
   * voltage regulator (keeps a constant voltage)
   * power conditioner (smooths out the frequency of AC)
   * protects from brownoutss
* Power conditioner 
   * all of the things a UPS can
   * some are offered with voltage regulation
   * no battery backup

I'm having trouble finding a device that is suitable for what I need it for. The requirements I'm looking for is:

* Not  a battery back up
* can keep a constant 120V AC to the PC
* surge protecter
* power conditioning
* not 4+ outlets
* can supply a peak of 15+ amps
* I need to get two, for the PC and the printer
* not a rack mount unit (I have a rack for a server, but I'm leaving for college next year  and won't be able to take it with me)

From everything I have looked at, it either doesn't have voltage regulation, has a tone of outlets, doesn't have enough amperage, or is a $1000+.  

I'd like some advice on a device that can do this. And any recommendations as to what I need to look out for? There seems to be so much snake Oil with products like these that I really can't justify buying a product unless I know it's going to do what it says.

4 minutes ago, Blacksmith121212 said:

It's very noticeable from the flickering of the lights.

a printer of that size should *not* cause your lights to flicker when the heated bed comes on.

either something is very wrong with that printer, or there is a deeply rooted issue in your house wiring, and you shouldnt be running multiple things on that circuit.

if your lights flicker it's not just about some noise on the mains, your mains voltage is dropping CONSIDERABLY.

the only device that would potentially resolve this would be some pretty enterprise tier power conditioning equipment.

your best shot is an "online" UPS, which basicly converts the mains to DC, and then re-drives a new mains sine wave on it's output... but that's the $1000 rackmount stuff, because this is datacenter equipment.

1 hour ago, Blacksmith121212 said:

And any recommendations as to what I need to look out for?

A properly trained, insured and Licensed electrician.

In all seriousness, used to have a similar issue, but it was in the whole house. Ended up being the wire from the transformer to the house was loose. Once the power company fixed it, the issue went away.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.