How I can reduce Wi-Fi range ?

Winterlight

All I was trying to say is if you do it, make sure you test your devices in all the places you need good performance as once you're out of the room the router is in, a weaker signal is likely to perform worse.

Generally you turn down the power to try to keep the signal in a single room and put APs in other rooms for coverage there.  Its almost always going to be detrimental to turn it down if you are wanting it to work in other rooms.

One thing to consider, if you have a client with a weaker signal with a lower link rate and a client with a stronger one, that device on a lower link rate will reduce performance of the one claiming the full link rate.  You get more consistent performance if all devices have a good enough signal to get the full link rate, as the WiFi isn't having to constantly to switch to a slower speed and spend longer talking at that lower speed.

I actually have a dedicated WiFi 6 Access Point for WiFi 6 devices only, that are typically in the same room, moving all older clients onto a WiFi 5 AP.  This changed my speed from randomly being between 300-900Mbit to being pretty much constantly at the top-end of that.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7