In Search of an Affordable and Reliable Ultrasonic Cleaner (Recommendations Needed!)

ReidOnly

I'm currently exploring options for an ultrasonic cleaner to handle the influx of PC parts I receive. Specifically checking out Amazon Canada or eBay Canada for an affordable and well-reviewed one that actually gets the job done. Going in a bit blind, but the last recommendation on Louis Rossman's Discord was a hefty $6000, way beyond my budget. Looking for something reliable in the sub $150 range.

馃敡 Project: DIVINITY 馃敡

[Parts List Updated]

鈿欙笍 Currently on a mission: Full-time 12-hour shifts 鈿欙笍

馃晵 Patience is a virtue! Your response is in the works. 馃晵

Yeah so 150$ gets you a cellphone sized weak unit.

Basically you are wanting a size that is aimed at bussinesses hence the high price. So you'll never find a decent unit for 150$

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Yeah so 150$ gets you a cellphone sized weak unit.

Basically you are wanting a size that is aimed at bussinesses hence the high price. So you'll never find a decent unit for 150$

on this any good ones?

MSI x399 sli plus聽 |AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz聽| Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

1 minute ago, dogwitch said:

on this any good ones?

For 150$? Not really you'll get the aliexpress specials that wont last too long.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

For 150$? Not really you'll get the aliexpress specials that wont last too long.

ah. well聽 i will put some money on the side. to get one next year then.

MSI x399 sli plus聽 |AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz聽| Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC