I need help finding a new roomy and lovely case with an optical drive in the front.

Scary_Toaster
Go to solution Solved by GuiltySpark_,

I don't really know what you're looking for in terms of overall size but off the top of my head, the Fractal Pop Air (And Mini/XL) offer 5.25" bays and are otherwise modern and stylish. 

The standard (middle) size is has many color combinations available. 

https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/pop/ 

NEW Fractal PC Cases You DEFINITELY Want to Check Out! Introducing the Fractal  Pop Series! - YouTube

The return of the 5.25” bay in the Pop Air is awesome. : r/FractalDesignNA

I am trying to maybe find a new upgrade for my old case, it's not bad, but I'm missing my older cases optical drive. I used to use it to play old games like Bionicle heroes and other such things. So since I want a nicer case with more room for storage and other parts I also want a way to conveniently load my disks. I still want to try to find aesthetically pleasing cases so I can view the inner workings and maybe have some lights if I can. External disk readers have wrecked some of my disks in the past because they tend to be more flimsy. They are also typically much louder than my older cases drive. I just want to watch my movies and play old childhood games in peace at my desk and not worry so much about ruining my collection. I apologize if any of my terms are wrong I'm not super tech fluent and am only recently trying to update my understanding a bit, I'm 20 and had limited interest before. 

I don't really know what you're looking for in terms of overall size but off the top of my head, the Fractal Pop Air (And Mini/XL) offer 5.25" bays and are otherwise modern and stylish. 

The standard (middle) size is has many color combinations available. 

https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/pop/ 

NEW Fractal PC Cases You DEFINITELY Want to Check Out! Introducing the Fractal  Pop Series! - YouTube

The return of the 5.25” bay in the Pop Air is awesome. : r/FractalDesignNA