Games aren’t loading up?

nxhhl

Hello,

I’ve recently built a new computer and once I downloaded a game to try it out I was unable to full screen on the game or it would crash. Now the game freezes on loading screen and then disappears from my display and does not appear in task manager but the games launcher says it is still running. 

Please help.

did you want to say what game it was , or what operating system , or what any of the components are , or what any of diagnostics you've already done are

I tried fortnite and valorant and they both had the issue.

I’m on windows 11 and I’ve tried windows memory diagnostic tool and running cinebench for cpu and gpu testing while checking temp on hwinfo.

I am now testing memtest for further ram testing and no errors have been discovered yet.

My components are:

ryzen 5 7600

rx 6750xt

32gb Corsair vengeance ddr5 6000

asrock a620m pro rs 

corsair rm650w

On 1/7/2024 at 4:06 PM, emosun said:

did you want to say what game it was , or what operating system , or what any of the components are , or what any of diagnostics you've already done are

I tried fortnite and valorant and they both had the issue.

I’m on windows 11 and I’ve tried windows memory diagnostic tool and running cinebench for cpu and gpu testing while checking temp on hwinfo.

I am now testing memtest for further ram testing and no errors have been discovered yet.

My components are:

ryzen 5 7600

rx 6750xt

32gb Corsair vengeance ddr5 6000

asrock a620m pro rs 

corsair rm650w