Revolut Business Account?

Hi, i have a privat Revolut account and now I wanna create a Business account as well. You can make a company account, which I can't do cause you have to have a registred company and type all the numbers and stuff there... Then there is also a freelancer option so i made my account there.

But the thing is, I wanna have my brand name as my name. And it didn't ask you for that. It's my real name now there. Which i don't wanna have to be honest, cause otherwise i don't need a business account and can use my regular privat account.

It's for customers to pay me money. I made a PayPal Business account and i can use there my brand name without problem.

Is this not doable? Do you have to use your real privat name. Which is not the end of the world but still. Just asking..

But other question, with Revolut you pay via phone number right?

So I'm from Switzerland and let's say i have a customer from France. We both have Revolut. He just has to open Revolut, type in my phone number the amount of money he wanna send to me and that's it? Is that right?

And about the name thing, does he see my name, cause like I said, i can't use my brand name it seems like. Or will he just see the name with which he saved me on his phone? And what about the address? Does he see that as well?
Just question about curiosity, cause i have 0 experience with receiving money there. And it will only be for receiving money from customers, not to send it.

Thank you

For those who wondering, I'm from Switzerland and you don't have to have a registred company if you don't make more then 100k