Disappointed in Discloser for Backpack Coupon

Mattjax16
On 1/1/2024 at 6:50 AM, Somtaw said:

Hahahaha, I appreciate the commitment to the upsell, but I'm not down for spending $30-$50 bucks (I'm guessing, I don't know what the price point for them will be) on something I don't particularly want or need for fear of missing out on the credit. Especially given the USD conversion rate right now, it feels a bit like spending ten to save a toonie.聽

Edit: Tried to apply the coupon against the torx bits, because screw it, free bits. It does not appear to apply to the shipping, so can't really think of it that way.聽馃槀

Hrm... My bad. I'll see if we can run a shipping promo or something at some point over the next couple months聽

6 hours ago, LinusTech said:

Hrm... My bad. I'll see if we can run a shipping promo or something at some point over the next couple months聽

No worries, I absolutely got a good chuckle out of it when I landed on the checkout page. A shipping promo would be immense, thanks for considering something along those lines. Hell, thanks for checking the forums on NYE, I hope you had a great night despite it.聽聽

"Follow your heart; sometimes, it knows where to redeem valuable coupons!"聽
-Loaf32

@LinusTech聽I have a question with regards to the magnetic cable management stuff.聽 Do you have any idea when this will be released?聽 I will be using the backpack coupon on my order (for a few things) and if these will be out before the expiry date, I'd rather just wait until they are released and place one order instead of multiple, saving some cash on shipping.

5 hours ago, Kharzikin said:

@LinusTech聽I have a question with regards to the magnetic cable management stuff.聽 Do you have any idea when this will be released?聽 I will be using the backpack coupon on my order (for a few things) and if these will be out before the expiry date, I'd rather just wait until they are released and place one order instead of multiple, saving some cash on shipping.

We are on track to have the cable management stuff released in time for people to use their backpack discount code to purchase them.

On 12/30/2023 at 4:19 PM, manikyath said:

an expiry of two months does seem short - i'm curious if the accounting purpose is the reason for this?

I'm curious if the Feb 29th deadline will remain the same for those of us who haven't got the email/offer yet.

Is the $25 good will gesture for each backpack purchased? I purchased two backpacks for myself and my son.聽

p.s. the backpack and the screwdriver were a big hit at DefCon last year. 馃槈聽Seen several in the wild and was asked about them on several occasions.

Lol, it expires in two months? Not sure why it was bothered with in the first place.聽