Laptop with Interchangeable GPU?

i didn't really want to go here for this, but i am looking for a laptop that has an interchangeable GPU, and the rest of the internet is no help and buying a gaming laptop is hella expensive and i cant really do desktop as i move alot

Anything that uses MXM, so either modern high end mobile workstations or older gaming laptops.

Consumer gaming laptops no longer use MXM cards.

Edit, also those gigantic desktop replacement laptops do this, pic is a Clevo P870tm, it has a full on i7 8700K and two mxm GTX 1080’s in SLI in it

IMG_1242.jpeg.a10012203da5d24807deb212973282a0.jpeg

IMG_1243.thumb.jpeg.2808cb1a18661660a8dda37d6077c72e.jpeg

Alternatively you could look into external GPU enclosures. Not quite as portable, but much more common than laptops with actual MXM.

E.g. I have an old workstation laptop (HP) that technically has MXM. Except it's form factor is ever so slightly nonstandard, so you can only get an upgrade from HP. Aside from being expensive, it's also totally not worth it. By the time an upgrade was warranted, the only available upgrade option was so out-of-date, it made absolutely no sense.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Not worth it. Most laptops don't have interchangeable GPUs anymore. The ones that did took MXM graphics cards. Those cards were just not available at retail and were way to expensive on ebay.

Best you can do is a laptop with a thunderbolt port and an external GPU. Otherwise just a cheap rtx 3050 laptop for $500 or less. 

The mxm big laptops died the only seller I know of right now is eurocom but they're still on 12th gen intel desktop cpus and the 3070ti at best https://eurocom.com/ec/configure(2,486,0)RaptorX15

I used to have a tornado f5 then a sky x7c; upgrades were barely supported and mxm standard was changed so much it never mattered and you just had to buy another entire laptop usually after two generations and sometimes they never got an upgrade like right now theres no mxm 40 series I know of.

Only realistic thing you can really do is eGPU stuff in which I would reccomend you get something with oculink over thunderbolt.

You could wait for the framework 16 but thats a long wait.