Tech of tomorrow needs help!

Alexandru Stana

Do you guys know that Tech of Tomorrow is in deep medical debt?

Coul we all help out this amazing YouTube creator? 

Can we boost his video and make Linus aware of it?

Here is his video: 

Deductibles are capped. Even the worst insurance plan in the american marketplace, which is catastrophic plan, caps deductible at 10k. Seems like he did not have any emergency savings that would've cover an entire year's worth of insurance deductible. This is pretty bad risk management considering he is a 500k sub channel. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

6 hours ago, Alexandru Stana said:

Can we boost his video and make Linus aware of it?

Question: Linus becomes aware of it, then what? What are you hoping to get out of a signal boost to specifically get Linus’ attention?

On 12/26/2023 at 12:57 PM, wasab said:

Deductibles are capped. Even the worst insurance plan in the american marketplace, which is catastrophic plan, caps deductible at 10k. Seems like he did not have any emergency savings that would've cover an entire year's worth of insurance deductible. This is pretty bad risk management considering he is a 500k sub channel. 

This is so depressing to see. I think that if you work and pay your taxes Healthcare should be free. It might be because I live in Europe.

12 minutes ago, Alexandru Stana said:

This is so depressing to see. I think that if you work and pay your taxes Healthcare should be free. It might be because I live in Europe.

Well, there is Medicare but that is for old people. Medicaid is for poor but like you have to be dirt poor. Employers are responsible for providing health insurance in America but like minimum wage jobs rarely come with such things. If you are self employed like say youtuber, you buy your own insurance as well.  

That means besides being poverty poor, you only get free medical treatment if you wait until your conditions become so bad that you are near death, only then do you get treatment for free. 

I don't think private insurance is bad if not for the fact health care is so ridiculously expensive. It drives up the insurance premium to astonishing level. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

On 12/26/2023 at 5:51 AM, Alexandru Stana said:

Coul we all help out this amazing YouTube creator? 

I think he is an awful YouTuber and, and least in the past, was a bad person. He has been awful to a lot of people. 

It's a shame that he is in the situation he is in, but people should look into him before feeling sorry for him. It doesn't help my perception of him that this is like the fourth time I see him begging for money. 

Here is what I wrote about him during the previous sob story thread regarding him:

Edit: Decided to look up his Twitter if he had changed and nope... Still a bad person in my eyes. Right now he seems to enjoy following and tweeting about transphobic stuff. Also commenting on pictures of scantily clad women. I would post some of the here, but they are so graphic I think I'd break some of the forum rules by showing his tweets. 

At least he hasn't wished death upon anyone, nor has he told anyone to kill themselves lately. So I guess that's somewhat of an improvement. 

On 12/27/2023 at 7:52 PM, Alexandru Stana said:

Have you ever used "free" health care? 

Do you like waiting months and even up to a year for an appointment? 

I have "free" health-care available to me from the Cherokee Indian Nation. I definitely get faster treatment using my insurance, which by the way is free to me paid by my employer. 

Image if your local McDonalds was giving away free food. Think you're going to walk right up a get a free burger or is the line going to stretch around the building and now you're standing in line for hours? 

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION...

EVGA X299 Dark, i7-9800X, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 SLI

8 hours ago, Rocketdog2112 said:

Have you ever used "free" health care? 

Do you like waiting months and even up to a year for an appointment? 

I have "free" health-care available to me from the Cherokee Indian Nation. I definitely get faster treatment using my insurance, which by the way is free to me paid by my employer. 

Image if your local McDonalds was giving away free food. Think you're going to walk right up a get a free burger or is the line going to stretch around the building and now you're standing in line for hours? 

I prefer the Japanese and Vietnamese way of "healthcare is really fucking cheap" and you can get an appointment/surgery within a couple of days if not immediately.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

6 hours ago, saintlouisbagels said:

I prefer the Japanese and Vietnamese way of "healthcare is really fucking cheap" and you can get an appointment/surgery within a couple of days if not immediately.

That's because the medical staff are very well schooled and actually give a shit about their careers and the people and not so much about the money. 

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION...

EVGA X299 Dark, i7-9800X, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 SLI

On 12/31/2023 at 12:18 AM, Rocketdog2112 said:

That's because the medical staff are very well schooled and actually give a shit about their careers and the people and not so much about the money. 

It is difficult to have them not care about money considering it takes 8 years of schooling plus 7 years of neared slavery during residency and near 200k deep in debt by the time they finally becomes a full doctor in America. That is 15 years of opportunity costs and negative wealth while worked/studied to the bone as a student/resident doctor. 

Sudo make me a sandwich