Fractal Focus G Mini Front Fans

Chazz182

Hey,

I'm going to use repurpose this case for my new PC and I noticed that I only have the one front fan. Is it worth picking up another front fan? Does anyone have a recommendation for a 120mm black case fan with a white LED that would match? It looks like the official one is sold out everywhere.

Here a link the to the case, https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/focus/focus-g-mini/black/

Thanks

What components are you putting in the case? The amount of heat that's generated and has to be removed from the case can vary based on components.

"Not breaking it or making it worse is key."

"Bad choices make good stories."

Just now, skimmilk5 said:

What components are you putting in the case? The amount of heat that's generated and has to be removed from the case can vary based on components.

Sorry, here's the current build.

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/Th6Rn6

It's enough that two intakes and one exhaust wouldn't be bad, but I also wouldn't consider it strictly necessary. (One intake in the front, one exhaust at the rear ought to be enough by my napkin math.)

You're asking the LTT forum, so naturally, I'm going to recommend a Noctua NF-F12 Industrial PPC fan if you care about aesthetics. It's just black (no white LED), but it's a static pressure optimized fan, so it's going to be able to pull air into the case through the front filter and through the case pretty handily. Yes, it's expensive, but it's also a great fan that will last you many a build and will stay quiet through its entire life.

"Not breaking it or making it worse is key."

"Bad choices make good stories."