Are Noctua NF-F12's cost justifiable?

AustinTheIntern

Well fi you Understood any part of Physics or Thermodynamics youd understand what i meant a few posts up about how a higher airflow increases the total volume of air passing over the heat exchanger for a certain time period,

more air hitting the heatsink= more heat is able to be transfered away from the fins of the heatsink, its very basic, and thats why you dont need to test with temps on a setup, you just need to know what fan moves more air, whcih the test shows.

Actually, yes, volume helps with forced convection, but so does the state of the air (density) and the quality of the airflow (laminar vs turbulent). Temp readings would at least shut skeptics like me up

Am I the only one that actually think the Noctua fans looks awesome?

PC setup

Case: Fractal Define Nano S Windowed | Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty x370 Gaming-ITX/AC | CPU: Ryzen 1700 @ 3,8 GHz | GPU: Nvidia 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Ram: G.Skill Flare X @ 2933MHz | PSU: Corsair RM850

Cooling

CPU: EK Supremacy EVO | GPU: EK Block + Backplate | Rad: 2x EK-CoolStream SE 240 | Pump: EK XTOP DDC 3.2 | Res: EK-Res X3 110 | Fans: 4x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000

Misc: EK fittings | EK Ekoolant EVO | EK Duraclear tubing