Game specific crashs , even after computer reset

Hello, so I have a specific issue with CS2. I'm not getting any error message, which might make debugging difficult.
I've submitted a support ticket on Steam, but it was instantly closed, which I don't understand.

My CS2 crashes after about 1 - 1 minute and 30 seconds of being idle on the main menu (timed it), and I also hear a buzzing sound coming from my GPU.

I've checked, and no cables are touching the fan; this buzz only occurs with CS2, not with other games, and stops immediately after the game crashes.

I've tried the basic troubleshooting methods: updating Windows, NVIDIA drivers, verifying the game files' integrity, lowering the graphics settings, and even resetting my computer, but nothing has resolved the issue.

This problem started a few weeks ago, about 3-4 weeks. Before, I did have crashes, but it was one crash and then no more for the rest of the evening. Now, it's impossible to play; I crash almost every round.

After the crash, Windows functions properly; it's a CS crash only. Often, I can still hear the game even though the image is frozen.
Once I Alt-Tab, there's no more sound or image.
To exit the game, I can right-click -> "Close window" on the small icon in the Windows taskbar. Task Manager doesn't recognize that CS2 is not responding. (Sometimes, I frantically click in the game [AFTER IT HAS CRASHED]; I don't hear anything at the moment, but when I Alt-Tab, I hear 2-3 shots).

I've checked for overheating; the game crashed at 33% CPU usage and about 30% GPU usage, so no overheating.

Here are my specs: CPU: Intel i5-6500 3.2GHz, GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 TI, Motherboard: MSI Z170A-G43 Plus, OS: Win 10 Pro 10.0.19045 Build 19045, RAM: 16 GB, NVIDIA Version 546.33 (I've tried downgrading to versions 537.58 and 545.92 [Before the 1min idle crashes]).

Current launch options: '-vulkan -disable_d3d9ex -windowed -autoconfig'

I hope you can help. A month without playing is getting tough :)

Have a good evening!

On 12/25/2023 at 1:36 AM, JackDatDoge said:

I would say reseat the GPU and/or ram and CPU

Yep tried it but no success sadly