Possible problem with GPU, power supply or game itself.

Hey everyone and anyone that can help.

I am having a new issue to me, that id be appreciative for some support.

I'd be playing the game and the screen would go black, entered windowed mode, forcing me to click on the window to go back into fullscreen.

The game I've been playing is EAFC 24. The above issue happens and I'd lose control of my players and when I make the game go fullscreen again I get major speed up lag etc, but I joined a mate on lego fortnite and I *think* it happened again but am unsure as I was already clicking the mouse and couldn't tell if it did happen.

I have read online that the issues could be: out of date graphics drivers, power supply issues, display port (or cables) and many more.

Geforce experience says I have up to date drivers, all my connections are in their ports correctly, cables undamaged etc.

Do any of you know why this could be happening from a hardware standing and have any troubleshooting ideas? Or is this a game issue? 

EA help tried to help but none of what they said has helped.

Sorry for the long post, but I'm desperate for help and wanted to be clear of the issue. 

If anyone would have any support... I thank you. I hope to wake up in the morning with help to try.