Problems with YouTube on edge, freezes browser few mins

Hey, I'm having issues with the YouTube browser on edge - whenever I open a video or go to the home page, it freezes my entire browser for several minutes.

Yes, I may have a couple thousand tabs open, but I don't have this problem with 2x as many tabs in Chrome or 5x as many in FireFox.  Also I don't have the issue with the YouTube studio page itself (but opening a video from there does cause it), or in InPrivatr.  (And I'm pretty sure it's not UBlock Origin, cause that's allowed in InPrivate windows.)

Is there some way (if not now, in the future) I could have something running (debug type) that could see what specific scripts are hanging up, and where and why, so I can terminate them or whatever is necessary?

(Also if something is "not responding" for other reasons I'd like to be told why, for example if it's having to fetch things from pagefile, although I doubt that in this particular case, I'm only using 55.1/128GB RAM, with 113/164GB committed.)

I'd like to figure out what's going on with it, or other scripts that make sites stop responding.

Also it's really annoying to be always asked if I'm a human every couple minutes or more frequently.  I don't even consider myself that much of a power user - my Ryzen 5950X CPU is only sitting at 5% utilization right now, RAM at 45%, all my storage at 0%, and network mostly 0kbps at the moment except periodic 8-32kbps blips.Il

It's slowing me way down, quite frustrating. I thought web servers were supposed to be able to serve sites even to people with, high-end PCs, which mine is definitely not. (Also the browser finally just responded after I came into the forum and typed all that so far on my phone, and I have autocorrect off (too many NSFW horror stories) and had to correct a lot of mistakes.)  My 💩🥔💻🖥️ only has one CPU (a basic consumer socket at that) and lacks registered ECC RAM, and the network and internet connection is slower than the sequential burst read speed on my SSD.

Do websites expect me to be using a low end PC from like 1995, or a phone from like 2006?  (I even get "are you human?" prompts on PCPartPicker on my Pixel 6a, so I can't blame it on sites expecting me to use a smartphone, which afaik is less capable of multitasking than a PC.)