Alienware X14 R2 - Defect in this product line being ignored

I had purchased an Alienware x14 - R2 ( the 32 GB RAM 4060 version) from Dell in October 2023. I was delighted at first but quickly went down the rode of regret. In hindsight I should've taken Linus's feedback on Alienware more seriously, but the inner child in me caved. The fist unit I received had a CPU overheating defect. The CPU would shoot to 100c on boot with just a browser open and NO OTHER applications running. It would then quickly shut down in 10-15 mins to prevent an explosion I would assume as this thing was smoldering! I had the premium support plus team look at it and they quickly confirmed it was a thermal defect after a few checks. ( which I already showed them) I presume poor QA on the heat sink and the so called element 31 thermal paste. The replacement arrived in about 20 days, and this one was way worse..

The laptop had a battery wear level of 11% in 2 days with 18 cycles, 16 of which were already present at first boot. The strange part is, for some reason, windows would keep saying "fully smart charged" after the battery had charged to about 90% even though there is no documentation of smart charging even being present on an Alienware x14 - r2. This was confirmed on all forums I could find, and then, frighteningly, by premium dell tech support who were clueless when they saw this..They said they have no documentation of this model even using smart charging and they've never seen this before.  Whats worse, the battery wear got 3-4% more after every charge cycle. I had tested 4 full cycles and by the end of the week, the battery had gone up to 21% wear rating! They confirmed a battery defect and proceeded to replace this a second time. By this time I had given up hope. My replacement unit arrived today, and lo and behold, the battery on stock again shows smart charging and a battery wear rating of 4%!

After 3 hours of showing this to tech support and all the supervisors they could find - they are saying replacements are useless as there is a defect in this product line. This is the third laptop with an issue. No one gets unlucky these many times - or at least I hope not! They have confirmed although not willing to give me any written proof that this laptop has a production fault with bad hardware. They refuse to even refund me. I don't know the policy in the US, but here in India they seem to have a no fucks given attitude about refunds. They;re making me do hours of QA, to keep proving this to higher and higher up officials. Feels like my unpaid internship all over again. 

I'm hoping you can spread the word and do some testing on these yourself - run some battery reports and check the BIOS. There things are defective and they are using me to do the QA they should have done before selling these to the public. I'm pretty sure others are facing this without even knowing it as most consumers may not run such tests on their products. I'm also hoping to gain some knowledge on the off chance that me and the alienware tech support have missed something here.
I was a huge fan of Alienware's design but now I feel kinda majorly let down . This machine costs a pretty penny here in India, almost twice as much as the US model with customs and import taxes.
They have confirmed that the production is the same for all locations and there is no difference in the manufacturing process of these things.
Please do these checking and let me know if you experience these issues.

smart charging on an alienware.jpg

alienware wear rating 11%.png

Return the machine outright, buy anything else.

Theres massive amounts of documentation out there on basically Alienware shenanigans, the consumer has been made aware, and any decision ignoring this is at their own risk.

They are totally not interested in anything to do with a refund. They say warranty only offers a replacement and they are free to loot me. I am literally out of options with these people.