Click Here for Big Big Fun Time

DoubleY

imaptpie is our savior, how dare you mock his name (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Aww hell naw, cause IMAURGOD!!!!

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Is there a dictionary for this. this. Language?

I have been injected with Doritos cool ranch and moutain dew. this causes a formation of 420 cells in the brain and causes eradication. 

What am I reading....

Whatever you want it to be

Just remember, Kappa is lord and there is no other

Aww hell naw, cause IMAURGOD!!!!

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

no. you're my qt 8TvR5.jpg

Aww thanks honeyjar.jpg

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

I have been injected with Doritos cool ranch and moutain dew. this causes a formation of 420 cells in the brain and causes eradication. 

i am reaching max euphoria just reading this

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้

1. ░░░▄░░▄▄▄▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄░░▄
  2. ░░░▄▄████▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▀████▄▄
  3. ▄███████▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒███████▄
  4. ████████▒░██░▒░░░▒▒▒▄▄▒████████
  5. ▀██████░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▀▀▒▀░██████
  6. ░▀█████░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█████▀
  7. ░░░▀▀▀░░░▒▒░░░▄▄▄▄░░▒░░░░▀▀▀
  8. ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░████▀░▒
  9. ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░▒▒
  10. ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

i am reaching max euphoria just reading this

Have you yet to reach level 5 of the maximum eradication of the fizziloitcles of the cool ranch 420 cells? 

Have you yet to reach level 5 of the maximum eradication of the fizziloitcles of the cool ranch 420 cells? 

no but one time i injected like 6 marijuanas and almost died from a sw@g overdose 

no but one time i injected like 6 marijuanas and almost died from a sw@g overdose 

You need to go to the store and grab the 420 labeled mtn dew. after that slowly inject a little debby cake into your 420 veins in your 420 head. this will bring earth to defcon 5 and we can party while on eradimaticals 420 cells all night. 

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

obey my fried food and fresh salad laws, or may a clown destroy your city. 

Spoiler

You need to go to the store and grab the 420 labeled mtn dew. after that slowly inject a little debby cake into your 420 veins in your 420 head. this will bring earth to defcon 5 and we can party while on eradimaticals 420 cells all night. 

im on it m8post-3187-0-18900100-1400564278_thumb.jp

im on it m8attachicon.gifVQOpdOS.jpg

did you just make that? 

Spoiler

We can talk in private... 

may i join you?

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

did you just make that?

no lol :P

may i join you?

Oh yeees. Of coooooourse. Promptly send a payment to Uganda with the label 420 cool ranch and you will recieve your end of the deal  

What... the hell?

Yes, what the hell is going here?

Whats_Going_On_Here623.jpg

I'll have whatever he's having...

WARNING: Use headphones, have a box of tissues nearby, and don't watch this when others are around or with the volume on loud. So... NSFW.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

What... the hell?

Yes, what the hell is going here?

You are witnessing a bored, hyper, sometimes spastic high school student who does online schooling and hasn't showered in about 3 days. 

Not to mention that my room is 81 degrees and some might argue couldn't smell any worse due to the fact that my lower half of my body is sweating more than... someting that sweats a lot. More than likely due to the fact that I'm still wearing compression shorts from baseball on Sunday.

8TwI3.jpg

I am also listening to green day on Spotify and if I tried hard enough, I'm sure I could cry to the music because it makes you THINK.