IEMs for gaming

aburch17

I have a few IEMs pick out but I don't know a whole lot about audio. the 4 i have picked out are truthEar x crinicle zero, moondrop aria, kz zs10 pros and kz zs10 pro x. my other question is will my xbox controller be able to power the IEMs. anything would be a better then what i have now,  a pair of 7.99 sony ear buds from walmart. my price range is 60. 

all help is appreciated 

The truthears would be my first pick, but their chassis is pretty large and might not fit in your ears very well. Aria are a pretty safe pick, but if you are in a humid climate i'd be cautious about humidity and change the filters often, moondrops had too many nozzle moisture issues to be no big deal. KZ are scum in every sense of the word, none of their products are good, all of their IEM's are insanely fragile, their newer releases use what they call a "C" pin arrangement which just means it is even harder to get out of the KZ ecosystem due to their cables being incompatible with the 0.78mm 2-pin connector the wider IEM community prefers. 

6 hours ago, Cocococo said:

The truthears would be my first pick, but their chassis is pretty large and might not fit in your ears very well. Aria are a pretty safe pick, but if you are in a humid climate i'd be cautious about humidity and change the filters often, moondrops had too many nozzle moisture issues to be no big deal. KZ are scum in every sense of the word, none of their products are good, all of their IEM's are insanely fragile, their newer releases use what they call a "C" pin arrangement which just means it is even harder to get out of the KZ ecosystem due to their cables being incompatible with the 0.78mm 2-pin connector the wider IEM community prefers. 

so would truthear be able to give the best frequency for footsteps. i play a lot of Rainbow Six Siege and need to know where the foot steps are coming from and how far they are from me. what are some other brands you'd recommend?  

19 minutes ago, aburch17 said:

so would truthear be able to give the best frequency for footsteps. i play a lot of Rainbow Six Siege and need to know where the foot steps are coming from and how far they are from me. what are some other brands you'd recommend?  

Honestly Truthear are the best budget IEM brand atm, if you can find a pair of Hola's then get them, but Truthear Zero is very good