EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER

Hi, 

I got an evga rtx 2070 Super FTW3 ultra or whatever(3 fans), super heavy but good gpu from what i benchmarked it on. 

Results are: 4750 with 5600g (extreme+1080p, max settings) on Unigine Valley(didnt bother getting the 2017 unigine thing lol thats 1.4gb).

Then ran OCCT to further test the gpu to make sure alls working, never pushing the gpu to higher than 66 degrees celcius (all that 2 kilos of cooling woohoo).

Anyways, the gpu is rated at 215W but draws continuously 250w.. is that normal? ik gpu's can slightly eat a bit more wattage. but not an extra 40w. 

Highest tdp the gpu went up to was 256W. 

The card was bought used but basically in perfect condition with all the covers, off some business.

Should I be worried or is this a special perk of the evga 3 fan super beefed up rtx 2070 super?

I ran the test for about 8 minutes, never reaching over 69(nice) degree temp to see how well the gpu handles. 

I also used cinebench 2024 with whatever the first option was, and for the gpu, on task manager, it never got over 1% usage, however the vram got absolutely eaten.