Pc booting but get no display

Affe.

I built my pc around 2 months ago and everything has been working fine for over a month but recently ive had this problem where my pc boots but i get no signal to my monitor. The pc could work as normal for a week but one day it would not output display, often a restart by holding power button down til shutdown and restarting would fix this. Sometimes when this did not work i unplugged all cables and left the pc unplugged for a while and it would post as normal. Now ive had 2 days where i cant get it to output display. Ive tried several versions of gpu drivers but none helped. Now that i get no display i have tried reseating ram and gpu, made sure all cables are connected and tried 3 different monitors with different hdmi cables. Also tried cmos reset. Now the question is if my gpu is dead after just 2 months? Or did the drivers mess up something? Anybody know why this is happening or what caused it?

Specs

Ryzen 5600
PowerColor Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB FIGHTER
Asrock b550 pg riptide
MSI MAG A750GL PCIE5 750W
Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600MHz CL18 Vengean
WD Blue SN580 1TB

try resetting the cmos and replace the display cable to ur monitor happened to me many times

15 minutes ago, goatedpenguin said:

try resetting the cmos and replace the display cable to ur monitor happened to me many times

I have reset cmos and tried 3 different monitors with different cables

driver can't be the issue here since that is on a software level and not a hardware one. My only thought would be if you overclocked the gpu? Do you have access to the bios by any chance?

6 minutes ago, goatedpenguin said:

driver can't be the issue here since that is on a software level and not a hardware one. My only thought would be if you overclocked the gpu? Do you have access to the bios by any chance?

Ive Done no overclocking and cant to bios since screen is black but i hear Windows boot sound in my headset

5 minutes ago, Affe. said:

Ive Done no overclocking and cant to bios since screen is black but i hear Windows boot sound in my headset

what does the motherboard debug lights/code say?

2 hours ago, goatedpenguin said:

what does the motherboard debug lights/code say?

First theres 2 red lights then they turn off and red boot light turns on and they all are gone when i hear boot sound