Ctrl + F not working

windows10but11

Hey, 

As the title says, CTRL + F hotkey does not work for me, and it's been like this for months now, i have Factory reset since, did sfc /scannow and re-registered the dll, still nothing.

Windows 10, 1909

27 minutes ago, windows10but11 said:

Hey, 

As the title says, CTRL + F hotkey does not work for me, and it's been like this for months now, i have Factory reset since, did sfc /scannow and re-registered the dll, still nothing.

What program are you trying this in? also did you try another keyboard or other side of keyboard right CTRL instead of left for example?

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

20 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

What program are you trying this in? also did you try another keyboard or other side of keyboard right CTRL instead of left for example?

Tried it in everything, Notepad, browsers such as chrome, edge and brave, I have tried other keyboards but have the same problem with each, also its only this hotkey, everythin else works for example ctrl + g, ctrl + c , etc. and yea i have tried the right ctrl, did not work.

go into an admin cmd prompt or powershell then try sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

5 hours ago, Gaz3ll3 said:

go into an admin cmd prompt or powershell then try sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

did both, even mentioned it in the post, did not work

Whoops must've missed that. Is it in all applications? I would try updating to 22H2 and see as well; 1909 is quite old version of windows 10.

Try opening an  admin cmd window then typing out regsvr32 oleacc.dll the hit enter and reboot.

20 hours ago, Gaz3ll3 said:

Whoops must've missed that. Is it in all applications? I would try updating to 22H2 and see as well; 1909 is quite old version of windows 10.

Try opening an  admin cmd window then typing out regsvr32 oleacc.dll the hit enter and reboot.

Tried it on 22h2, even on windows 11, still did not work
also the last thing u said, i have already tried it ( mentioned it in my post )