PS Now Beta Coming to PS4 Tomorrow

Rafy

We’re pleased to announce that the Private Beta program is expanding and will make its debut on PlayStation 4 systems on May 20. If you’ve registered for the PS Now Private Beta, keep an eye on your mailbox for a voucher code.

We are also happy to announce that access to the PS3 Private Beta program will expand to a broader audience in the near future.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/05/19/playstation-now-ps4-private-beta-starts-tomorrow/

Neat, but I'm never supporting centralized cloud gaming.

If this works out, this would be pretty awesome. It's hard to get a good playing experience through cloud gaming. If Sony can get it working well then this is wonderful and possibly part of the future. As internet becomes faster and has a better infrastructure then doing lots of things via the "cloud" is very doable.

I will only support it for backwards compatibility. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

In 10-20 years, you won't have a choice.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

In 10-20 years, you won't have a choice.

I will if I have anything to say about it.

I will if I have anything to say about it.

But you don't. 

But you don't.

Eh, I doubt I'll even be playing video games in twenty years.

As internet becomes faster and has a better infrastructure then doing lots of things via the "cloud" is very doable.

well there's the problem. b/c of how isps are acting recently, at least in the US. So that is probable challenge that these services will face.

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

Eh, I doubt I'll even be playing video games in twenty years.

Sucks to be you.

Sucks to be you.

You are living in Australia. Sucks to be YOU in this matter.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I hope it works better on PS4 than it does on PS3 which has like a 100ms input lag

144Hz goodness

well there's the problem. b/c of how isps are acting recently, at least in the US. So that is probable challenge that these services will face.

Yes, it is a problem but it is being worked on. In the future it may not be a problem.

You are living in Australia. Sucks to be YOU in this matter.

:(