Suddenly 3080 averaging 80fps NO CHANGES!

VemmyPcs

I purchased an Asus GA35DX about 20 days ago I was getting around 300 fps on all epic settings on 1080p Fortnite three days ago I started getting about 80 fps on Fortnite same settings. Can anyone help? 

Specs:

Ryzen 7 5800x

3080 asus tuf 12gb

64gb ram

1tb ssd

3tb hard drive

for additional information on the topic please REPLY

8 minutes ago, VemmyPcs said:

I purchased an Asus GA35DX about 20 days ago I was getting around 300 fps on all epic settings on 1080p Fortnite three days ago I started getting about 80 fps on Fortnite same settings. Can anyone help? 

Specs:

Ryzen 7 5800x

3080 asus tuf 12gb

64gb ram

1tb ssd

3tb hard drive

for additional information on the topic please REPLY

Yeah thats just not true. All epic settings AND getting 300fps in fortnite? No. Not possible, not with that hardware. Your settings got reset and NOW is probably all epic thus getting 80 FPS. Since the massive overhaul with Lumen and ray tracing, those settings will absolutely kill fps.

Change the settings to something like https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/fortnite-performance-guide-best-settings/

On 12/9/2023 at 4:09 PM, Shimejii said:

Yeah thats just not true. All epic settings AND getting 300fps in fortnite? No. Not possible, not with that hardware. Your settings got reset and NOW is probably all epic thus getting 80 FPS. Since the massive overhaul with Lumen and ray tracing, those settings will absolutely kill fps.

Change the settings to something like https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/fortnite-performance-guide-best-settings/

I think your correct and I meant almost 300 fps because I was getting almost 300 like 270