Best Pre-Built Option??

Hello, I’m trying to decide on what is the better pre-built out of these two options and want to hear more opinions. I’m dead set on getting either a 3060ti or 3070 and these are the two best pre-builts I could find that had them. Option 1 has a smaller name as far as the GPU, through Maxsun and has a H610 motherboard which I heard isn’t the best for gaming but has a I5 13400f. Option 2 seems pretty good and comes from a reputable brand even though they’re not know for pre builds. It comes with a I5 12400f so a previous gen. Option 1 is only around $30 more and comes with a 3070 and a newer CPU but the motherboard being the H610 and a smaller name GPU is throwing me off. Please help!!!

Option 1- https://www.newegg.com/p/3D5-002D-00077?item=9SIAZBDJRY0327

Option 2-

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0BYT5Z53M?th=1&psc=1

31 minutes ago, Fvmous said:

Hello, I’m trying to decide on what is the better pre-built out of these two options and want to hear more opinions. I’m dead set on getting either a 3060ti or 3070 and these are the two best pre-builts I could find that had them. Option 1 has a smaller name as far as the GPU, through Maxsun and has a H610 motherboard which I heard isn’t the best for gaming but has a I5 13400f. Option 2 seems pretty good and comes from a reputable brand even though they’re not know for pre builds. It comes with a I5 12400f so a previous gen. Option 1 is only around $30 more and comes with a 3070 and a newer CPU but the motherboard being the H610 and a smaller name GPU is throwing me off. Please help!!!

Option 1- https://www.newegg.com/p/3D5-002D-00077?item=9SIAZBDJRY0327

Option 2-

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0BYT5Z53M?th=1&psc=1

The H610 is whats throwing me off here. It struggles with a 13400f..  Maxsun is a very reputable GPU brand however, maybe not as common outside of Asia/China but they are just as good as any ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI or Palit cards. 

Its tough choice this one.

I would lean towards the 2nd option just because of the H610 board in the 1st one.

The Gigabyte H610 S2H is not a very goiod board. It struggles with anything above 117w but the 13400f wouldn't really pull that during normal gaming though.

But option 2 for me on this one.  Always wanted a Maxsun card, cant find them here in Norway =(

h610 could be fine honestly for 13400f but does indicate they skimp on anything other than cpu / gpu specs.

The 550 watt is also tight for a 3070 system, must be a very low end power supply as they don't even mention bronze certification.

Option 2 has 600 watt 80+ Gold.

I'd feel more confident with option 2 even though the performance is a little bit less.

32 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

The H610 is whats throwing me off here. It struggles with a 13400f..  Maxsun is a very reputable GPU brand however, maybe not as common outside of Asia/China but they are just as good as any ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI or Palit cards. 

Its tough choice this one.

I would lean towards the 2nd option just because of the H610 board in the 1st one.

The Gigabyte H610 S2H is not a very goiod board. It struggles with anything above 117w but the 13400f wouldn't really pull that during normal gaming though.

But option 2 for me on this one.  Always wanted a Maxsun card, cant find them here in Norway =(

That’s kind of what I was thinking too! Thank you!!

26 minutes ago, Sjaakie said:

h610 could be fine honestly for 13400f but does indicate they skimp on anything other than cpu / gpu specs.

The 550 watt is also tight for a 3070 system, must be a very low end power supply as they don't even mention bronze certification.

Option 2 has 600 watt 80+ Gold.

I'd feel more confident with option 2 even though the performance is a little bit less.

Yeah it seemed like a little bit of a sketchy build but the seller had good reviews on Newegg but I think I’m going option 2