Keys type of Logitech K780

NinthTurtle1034

Hi all, I've had a Logitech K780 for a couple of years now, and it's a great keyboard and I'm looking for a new keyboard with a similar feel (and particularly round keys because I've grown to like them) but I don't want another K780 because I don't need this new keyboard to connect to 3 devices like my current one does. Bluetooth or something would also be preferable.

But unless you're trying to save money, just get another K780 if you like it so much...?

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

On 12/4/2023 at 5:52 PM, saintlouisbagels said:

But unless you're trying to save money, just get another K780 if you like it so much...?

I'm just trying to find out what types of keys the K780 uses, I want to look into getting a custom keyboard at some point (like way down the line) so it'd be useful to know what type of key is used as I n=know next to nothing about keyboards. I'm also wondering if there's other keyboards with the same type of keys and feel that I can use for other projects, like I don't need a lot of the K780's features if I'm going to be using the new keyboard in my server rack, I'm also not a huge fan of the number pad on keybaors in general