Have a very old PC Hard drive Systemax 105742636

brean082

I need help. I've got this old box! It's from if I had to guess 2006ish... says  Systemax 105742636. I'll post photos but I need to know what kind of power supply to buy and then how the heck do I get the photos off of it? 

I own a laptop ...I have a pc monitor if needed...keyboard etc... just don't know what I'm doing! 

IMG_20231202_001551_01.jpg

20231202_001926.jpg

20231202_001934.jpg

20231202_001947.jpg

If you can open the side panel, you can hopefuly see what input power the Power supply takes, Or you could try and find an adapter and use the hard drive in another system. Just be careful with a drive that old. I recommend copying everything off right away instead of browsing around on it

39 minutes ago, brean082 said:

I need help. I've got this old box! It's from if I had to guess 2006ish... says  Systemax 105742636. I'll post photos but I need to know what kind of power supply to buy and then how the heck do I get the photos off of it? 

I own a laptop ...I have a pc monitor if needed...keyboard etc... just don't know what I'm doing! 

Any atx psu will work. The easiest way to get the photos would be USB flash drive.

from the looks of it you circle just the regular power cord port on the power supply itself , meaning any standard pc power cord from the past 35 years should work.