WAN Show streaming on Spotify

I have been listening to WAN show for more than an year now on Spotify exclusively and never had any issues on the audio or the video podcast. For the past two podcasts now, I haven't been able to see the video podcast. Any suggestions on what I can do for this issue?

Thanks 

WAN Show VOD recordings are also available on Floatplane and YouTube.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

On 11/30/2023 at 5:40 AM, LMGcommunity said:

Our new uploading platform only supports MP3, so Spotify will only receive the audio versions from now on.

@LMGcommunityis there any way where I can watch the video podcast which is not YouTube VOD or floatplane?

12 hours ago, ChanakyaS said:

@LMGcommunityis there any way where I can watch the video podcast which is not YouTube VOD or floatplane?

You could watch the VoD or live on Facebook, or live on Twitch.

On 11/29/2023 at 6:40 PM, LMGcommunity said:

Our new uploading platform only supports MP3, so Spotify will only receive the audio versions from now on.

Is this likely to change in the future? I find Spotify the most convenient for listening, and while I don't always look at the video, it is handy because sometimes they will be talking about something you need to actually see to understand the conversation.

On 12/4/2023 at 4:44 AM, MikeS159 said:

Is this likely to change in the future? I find Spotify the most convenient for listening, and while I don't always look at the video, it is handy because sometimes they will be talking about something you need to actually see to understand the conversation.

I completely agree, the video podcast on Spotify was the best way for listening to the podcast and I loved it. Hope they bring it back. 

Good to know. I had tried both Spotify and Apple Music. I can't remember if there was video on both for the WAN show, but I did really like the feature. But I guess I now have another reason to just not to use either service. It is frustrating when you can tell that Linus and Luke are showing something off but you can't see it. And jumping over to Youtube to see it is a pain. I wonder if Youtube Podcasts will have the feature.

On 11/29/2023 at 7:40 PM, LMGcommunity said:

This fucking sucks

I'm sorry 

Spoiler

B

buck12-656f898499f36__700.jpg

I'm very excited to have video on Spotify, I prefer Spotify for some reason for podcasts but its nice to have the video option especially for TALK SHOWS. 🥸