"Getting Cancelled" phallacy of LTT that I probably saw incorrect until recently

On 11/21/2023 at 9:46 PM, Middcore said:

I was going to make a joke about "phallacy" but this is just sad.

Yeah I was wondering about that, I read the whole thing trying to see if it was a play on words or whatever but it wasn’t and now I’m just confused.

LTT is banned from my YouTube feed lol.

Mostly because things like this:

banned.png.721c68dd1506cd87b269b26971f3d552.png

Do not appeal to me at all. 

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

I mean... Other than being a little too worried about a stranger you've watched on the internet... You seem to be forgetting that A LOT of the harsh criticism was about the stress and lack of support the staff experiences. The symptom was the graphs, the problem was the schedules the deadlines they were giving new employees and the lack of oversight/support from middle-management.

Then there were the accusations about inappropriate behavior being ignored, and even covered-up, because key employees were involved. The accuracy rate never bothered me at the scale LTT operate, GN has corrections too and it's probably a similar percentage considering how many more videos we're talking about, but the criticisms of the work environment were pretty upsetting. The fact that the whole thing was set off by an employee who had no business making public statements criticizing other channels "on the clock" kind of sums up their problem with procedure.

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2023 at 2:23 AM, Middcore said:

As someone who took the allegations seriously, I must say in fairness that due to the possible legal ramifications, LMG might be unable to publicly disclose much about the results of the internal investigation. 

I can see that, but probably don’t say you’ll let us know the outcome of the investigation in the same video where you say you will be doing better with what ends up in a video 😅

I’ve stopped watching LTT and reclaimed a lot of my time back to spend doing other things. Ironically that means if there is an update I’ll never see it. Not holding my breath, but if there is any changes and someone comes across this thread please bump it.

i love how this thread just turned into solely about Madison and people who don't watch LTT

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.