WAN show's Green Man Gaming XP membership deal

Jackenmen

This week's WAN show mentioned that GMG is offering a free for life XP membership until December 1st but it doesn't seem like their page actually lists the XP Invitation Pack that it mentions? Is it regional by any chance or is it actually just not available? 

https://www.greenmangaming.com/xp-offers/squad-up/linus/?utm_source=LMG&utm_medium=influencer&utm_campaign=BLACKFRIDAY

Looks like this to me (no adblock), none of this seems interactiveScreenshot_20231119_065633_Chrome.png.5710c2d42157996b99015087d89a2c33.png

42 minutes ago, Jackenmen said:

Looks like this to me (no adblock), none of this seems interactive

Works for me. Shows the XP Invitation Pack with an add to cart button on that page. Once you add it to your cart you need to use the coupon code LINUSXP to get it for free. Are you sure you don't have any browser extensions that might be blocking it?

image.png

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 hours ago, Jackenmen said:

I don't, it's a screenshot from mobile Chrome.

For whatever reason you are missing the voucher thing (under step 1 ) as shown in Spotty's screenshot. Have you tried a different browser since it's also there for me (in Chrome, Firefox and Edge). It's at least something on your end that is not right here.

It doesn't appear on a different browser - I tried mobile Firefox, mobile Chrome, and Chrome on my PC. No extensions in all of these cases. My question from the original post about whether this is a regional promo still stands, I'm in the EU (PL), not CA or US.

Also shows for me on mobile Chrome browser.

Are you logged in to an account on Green Man Gaming? The steps outlined on the website are add it to your cart and then create your account. Maybe the offer is only available to new registrations not existing users? Or perhaps your account already has whatever the XP Invitation Pack is?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I was logged in on the first screenshot I sent here since I thought that maybe I need to be registered to see it but other than that, I've tried it without logging in on all of the browsers I mentioned. Everybody's still looking over the question of whether this could be a promo that isn't available in all regions and have not mentioned what country it's working for them in 😛

25 minutes ago, Jackenmen said:

I was logged in on the first screenshot I sent here since I thought that maybe I need to be registered to see it but other than that, I've tried it without logging in on all of the browsers I mentioned. Everybody's still looking over the question of whether this could be a promo that isn't available in all regions and have not mentioned what country it's working for them in 😛

I'm in Australia. You should contact Green Man Gaming customer support to find out what regions the offer is available in or why you are unable to access the offer.

I followed the steps, added the coupon and got a purchase, but I have no Gold tier, says Awaiting Key:

image.thumb.png.0ffeffdb6e8904b97c788ff38ec47cb1.png

Computer: AMD 5900x | PNY RTX 4080 | 32GB DDR4-3600 GSkill Neo | Corsair RM750x

Monitor : Dell 27" 1440@165Hz (S2721DGFA)

On 11/25/2023 at 10:23 PM, maestro_it said:

but I have no Gold tier

If not mistaken, promo gives you only Bronze.

1 hour ago, rikitikitavi said:

If not mistaken, promo gives you only Bronze.

The description on the livestream says "Get an XP Gold membership free for life".

In contacted GMG support describing what happened (purchasing invitation package and not getting gold), and they promoted my profile to gold 😄

Computer: AMD 5900x | PNY RTX 4080 | 32GB DDR4-3600 GSkill Neo | Corsair RM750x

Monitor : Dell 27" 1440@165Hz (S2721DGFA)

On 11/19/2023 at 6:58 AM, Jackenmen said:

Looks like this to me (no adblock), none of this seems interactiveScreenshot_20231119_065633_Chrome.png.5710c2d42157996b99015087d89a2c33.png

Since it is an invitation pack, you need to create a new account. I recommend a private tab. If you hang around too long on their page after clicking the invitation link (1h+), it will be blocked and no longer work (cookie based).

So what is the £100 anyway? Free credit? Or the normal cost to buy a few discounts on full price games and prize draw entries you'll never win?

The page mentions store credit and key giveaways but zero details on how you obtain that.