best cable sleeving in germany ?

alexej1

Hey guys, I am going to build a custom watercooled build. And I find individual cables are sleeved as a must have. Since I dont trust myself doing it on my own, I dont know were I can get an invidually sleeved cable kit.

Do you know someone who would do that for me?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Alex

If you just want extensions, get some BitFenix Alchemy cables, they look great :D

what brand of power supply with you be using? @alexej1
Corsair offer individually sleeved cables
bit fenix

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I know that there are extensions out there but I want a nice sleeving without heatshrink.. these corsair cables arent cut to specific leghts.. I want cables like lutro customs makes.. but I dont think that I can order them to germany.

Hey guys, I am going to build a custom watercooled build. And I find individual cables are sleeved as a must have. Since I dont trust myself doing it on my own, I dont know were I can get an invidually sleeved cable kit.

http://www.amazon.de/Corsair-Professional-Individually-Sleeved-Modular/dp/B0079WF052/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1400443224&sr=8-13&keywords=ax1200