Missing select gpu in settings What to do.

gtx1070RTX

Hi i have this strange config god spec but very old monitor since my monitor got knocked out i put this 19 inch vga only monitor i try to put hdmi to vga converter the chepest one whit chip not only cable but it doesn't get any singal only from the mbo vga port which is black not blue.

There is one program which work moto gp 22 an some other stuff when boot up and that's it i cant choose manualy the dedicated gpu cant play anything else.xxax

Screenshot (121).png

Screenshot (122).png

Screenshot (123).png

If your monitor isn't connected to your GPU, then you won't get an output from the GPU to the monitor and your GPU can't be used to run 3D applications.

Judging by your post, it seems that your monitor is connected to your motherboard via VGA, which explains why Windows isn't detecting any displays connected to your GTX 1070: because there are no displays connected.

I would suggest either finding a monitor with HDMI or DisplayPort input and connecting it to your GTX 1070 with either of those, or you can try to find a better HDMI to VGA adapter.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

1 hour ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

If your monitor isn't connected to your GPU, then you won't get an output from the GPU to the monitor and your GPU can't be used to run 3D applications.

Judging by your post, it seems that your monitor is connected to your motherboard via VGA, which explains why Windows isn't detecting any displays connected to your GTX 1070: because there are no displays connected.

I would suggest either finding a monitor with HDMI or DisplayPort input and connecting it to your GTX 1070 with either of those, or you can try to find a better HDMI to VGA adapter.

hmm ok but why the game moto gp 22 runs on this gpu whit out problem like on a laptop whit nvidia optimus drive . 

Just now, gtx1070RTX said:

hmm ok but why the game moto gp 22 runs on this gpu whit out problem like on a laptop whit nvidia optimus drive . 

it s working but the system is not recognize the integrated gpu think so because a can t see it in the task manager 

17 hours ago, gtx1070RTX said:

it s working but the system is not recognize the integrated gpu think so because a can t see it in the task manager 

I don't believe I've ever seen integrated graphics appear in Task Manager. I could be wrong, it's been a while since I had a system with integrated graphics.

17 hours ago, gtx1070RTX said:

may be my mbo is missing some kind of options.

Not likely. If you're able to connect your monitor to the 1070, there shouldn't be any issues.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!