Can 8BitDo v2 Bluetooth adapter also enhance audio quality on Nintendo Switch?

Hi all. I tried using my Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with Switch in deck mode, because I usually come late from work and game at night with no sound on TV so I wouldn't wake anyone up. However, the Bluetooth sound quality is awful. There's lag and the quality of sound is downright bad. I've read that Switch's Bluetooth version is quite old and it's probably the reason. Then I found the 8BitDo V2 adapter online, but I already use GuliKit KingKong 2 Pro for my Switch that works natively, no need for any other controller. So it begs the question - will 8BitDo V2 adapter be able to enhance audio connection as well as controller's connection? If not, what will? 

there are bt 3.5mm to bt out there. switch has the 3.5mm jack.🤷‍♂️

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

• 1 month later...

If you want proper lag free sound, get some decent wired headphones with a 3.5mm jack. 

BT audio has its uses (works great for listening to music from my phone when I'm out and about), but will always be susceptible to interference and potential lag.