what are good modified Windows OS?

GhostzzU

hello i wanted to know what are good modified Windows OS?

that are safe and good

i dont know much about OS's , so any info is greatly appreciated

What is your goal?

Different things for different people.....

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

7 minutes ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

What is your goal?

Different things for different people.....

mostly performance for gaming and no bloatware

Any closed source software modified by a third party is not a good software and should not be used.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 hour ago, GhostzzU said:

hello i wanted to know what are good modified Windows OS?

that are safe and good

i dont know much about OS's , so any info is greatly appreciated

Some would say "Tiny 11" because of low RAM usage

But as some Youtuber has tested, it doesn't give FPS performance compared to standard Windows

But what you must do (in my opinion), is to install WinAero Tweaker (or similar app if available) and disable Telemetry, ads tracking and other bloatware to make your OS feels snappier

My System: Ryzen 7800X3D // Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX // 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 Silicon Power Zenith CL30 // Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT OC with mod heatsink on the metal plate  // Phanteks P300A  // Gigabyte Aorus GEN4 7300 PCIE 4.0 NVME // Kingston NV2 Gen4 PCIE 4.0 NVME // 

Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fully Modular // Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 // Phanteks M25 140mm // Display: Bezel 32MD845 V2 QHD // Keychron K8 Pro (Mod: Gateron black box ink; Tape mode on PCB and Keycaps) // Razer Cobra Wired Mouse // Audio Technica M50X Headphone // Sennheiser HD 650 // Genius SP-HF180 USB Speaker //

And Laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 for mobility

Phone:

iPhone 11 (with battery replaced instead of buying new phone for long term and not submitting (fully) to Apple Lord

It's worth noting that turning off telemetry and all the spying bullcrap will... essentially gimp the OS. You won't be able to use the windows store, which means you won't be able to install certain games, you eventually likely won't be able to update (because windows update is tied to the windows store.)

Source: Tried using those programs that disable all that stuff before I discovered windows LTSC. 

• 2 weeks later...

The last worthwhile version that was any good was Windows 1.0 it's been downhill since then.