Amazon customer service is actually pretty good? Share your experience

Mark Kaine

It just hit me, i never had Amazon refuse a return or warranty case, even outside the warranty period (shady router with low ram that constantly ran out of said ram, from well known company starting with A 😀) tons of stuff i didn't like or want anymore,  money back, free returns...

several other defective products within warranty period ... either money back or exchange for same product, new...

you're going to have a much harder time with any of this with a conventional (electronics) store, not to mention the hassle driving there, and actually having to talk to people in person (honestly some of them , especially shop employees can be be nasty!)

what's your experience,  any issues you encountered? 

And yes, of course, i officially *hate* Amazon, but they're not that bad actually...? 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

That's pretty good, if they've helped you after the standard return window. I've never had to try and do that yet, but otherwise, I agree I've never had anything refused yet. 

Well, the only real time i had a problem with amazon customer support was when they said they were going to send me my return label
*and then it took so long the return window ended*

i have been using their amazon fresh. i like the experience so far. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Airpod Pros were not in the delivered case. I brought that issue to customer service and they refunded me that second. Learned my lesson on buying stuff like that online so I bought it directly at Best Buy instead. Even told the Best Buy employee to check the case for me for giggles after telling my story.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

Amazon customer service is pretty damn excellent in terms of doing what the customer wants to make them happy.

The downfall of Amazon's customer service is in situations where knowledge of the specific product is needed, because the range of stuff Amazon sells is so impossibly vast that any given bottom-level customer service employee is going to be clueless about 99% of it. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16