AMD drivers keep crashing even after 12 hrs of troubleshooting

So this started while I was playing valorant and the screen just went blank but I could here the audio . I tried to reboot but nothing happened. Since I had to go to college computer was left idle for 2 months and then when I started it after some time it started and then while doing windows and driver updates it crashed again. I followed various fourms and videos on how to fix the driver crashing, getting disabled I even used DDU and the installed drivers only and using msi after burner it worked for 10min so I started city skylines 2 I was playing on medium with 48fps and after 10 min it crashed again . For some reason I can't rollback drivers cause I only have the latest one and win11 isn't letting me use older versions of drivers .

Yes I have disabled auto updated drivers from ddu and windows so that's not the problem. 

Spec

Ryzen 5 3500 

Gigabyte rx 570 8gb

16 ram DDR4 2100 mhz

Gigabyte b450m S2H v1 motherboard 

My bios isn't updated since 2019 cause my bios isn't detecting usb stick which has bios updated 

Pls help

are you 100% certain its the amd drivers crashing..if yes how do you know this?

have you checked temps of gpu and cpu

surely you can remove drivers and install other drivers regardless that it is win11. if oyu go on amd site for 570 drivers and look for previous versions

Was the 570 working properly previously? have you had it from new? have you used gpuz to see what bios the card has and compared that on techpowerup bioses for your card?

My RX5700 was exhibiting the same as issue yours. Sadly I had to replace the GPU because after a while it refuses to output display whatsoever.

I dont see any troubleshooting that is takes 12 hours long in your post. Your issue could be anything, not just the GPU.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 hour ago, SPUNGHA said:

So this started while I was playing valorant and the screen just went blank but I could here the audio . I tried to reboot but nothing happened. Since I had to go to college computer was left idle for 2 months and then when I started it after some time it started and then while doing windows and driver updates it crashed again. I followed various fourms and videos on how to fix the driver crashing, getting disabled I even used DDU and the installed drivers only and using msi after burner it worked for 10min so I started city skylines 2 I was playing on medium with 48fps and after 10 min it crashed again . For some reason I can't rollback drivers cause I only have the latest one and win11 isn't letting me use older versions of drivers .

Yes I have disabled auto updated drivers from ddu and windows so that's not the problem. 

Spec

Ryzen 5 3500 

Gigabyte rx 570 8gb

16 ram DDR4 2100 mhz

My bios isn't updated since 2019 cause my bios isn't detecting usb stick which has bios updated 

Pls help

Look in the Event Viewer for any errors around the time the PC crashed, besides the Kernel Power 41 which only means the PC was not shut down properly.

Noelle best girl

PC specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 V2 64.5 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: ASRock B450M Steel Legend Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard, BIOS P4.60
Memory: ADATA XPG 32GB GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: HP EX900 500 GB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, PNY CS900 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Video Card: Colorful iGame RTX 4060 Ti 16GB
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11a/b/g/n PCIe x1 Wifi adapter
Monitor: Acer QG240Y S3 24.0" 1920 x 1080 180Hz Monitor

Spec

Ryzen 5 3500 

Gigabyte rx 570 8gb

16 ram DDR4 2100 mhz

Pls help

Reinstall Windows first

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

3 hours ago, aledsav1 said:

are you 100% certain its the amd drivers crashing..if yes how do you know this?

have you checked temps of gpu and cpu

surely you can remove drivers and install other drivers regardless that it is win11. if oyu go on amd site for 570 drivers and look for previous versions

Was the 570 working properly previously? have you had it from new? have you used gpuz to see what bios the card has and compared that on techpowerup bioses for your card?

Yes I am 100% sure that it's graphics drivers as while watching YouTube the display goes black with notification no signal but I can still hear the video and as well as pause and unpause the video and can even change video using hockey's 

And regarding the Temps it usually goes blank while at Temps of 40 c or 55-60 c while playing games.

I tried downloading the 23.8.2 version but when I restart it the screen never displays I've tried it many times 

And gpu never really game me an issue or even usual behavior and it was bought 1st hand form a retailer in 2021 and no I never checked the bios of a card as it was deemed not necessary and might be harmful and I can't loose a gpu cause my father will not buy me another one 😭

2 hours ago, emothxughts said:

Look in the Event Viewer for any errors around the time the PC crashed, besides the Kernel Power 41 which only means the PC was not shut down properly.

Yes the pc wasn't shutdown properly as it goes black while I am playing a game so I have to restart it using the power button. 

And the only error I get is that either windows disabled display adapter or drivers were not able to load properly 

3 hours ago, Levent said:

I dont see any troubleshooting that is takes 12 hours long in your post. Your issue could be anything, not just the GPU.

It is the gpu as whenever the screen goes black the audio from the computer is still there and I can change the video or pause or unpause the video I am watching and i have just been following forums on ltt and watching videos on YouTube in how to fix the issue I am no computer guru I just want my computer fixed😭

3 hours ago, Goldilock said:

My RX5700 was exhibiting the same as issue yours. Sadly I had to replace the GPU because after a while it refuses to output display whatsoever.

Sad indeed but I am unable to buy a new gpu as my father will not spend money on a new gpu as for him its a waste of money 🥲

Sad indeed but I am unable to buy a new gpu as my father will not spend money on a new gpu as for him its a waste of money 🥲

You need to start saving, sooner or later once it refuses to display, you'll need new GPU.

gpus do not last forever (well some last a long time) 

and if oyu had the card working fine from 2021 and it is a recent thing then either the card is starting to fail (hardware) or there is something in your system (software) causing the issue.

it could also be other areas of pc like psu etc, but lets stick with the card/driver being the issue..so as has already been suggested a complete fresh windows install, then do not install anything else other than letting windows install its updates driver etc, then try youtube etc see if it is ok.

3 hours ago, SPUNGHA said:

It is the gpu as whenever the screen goes black the audio from the computer is still there and I can change the video or pause or unpause the video I am watching and i have just been following forums on ltt and watching videos on YouTube in how to fix the issue I am no computer guru I just want my computer fixed😭

that alone doesn't mean it gpu tho. unstable ram can have exactly these symptoms for example. 

that said, its probably your gpu, try repasting, also new pads if you can figure out the thickness needed. otherwise I'd suggest buying a new gpu. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

4 hours ago, aledsav1 said:

gpus do not last forever (well some last a long time) 

and if oyu had the card working fine from 2021 and it is a recent thing then either the card is starting to fail (hardware) or there is something in your system (software) causing the issue.

it could also be other areas of pc like psu etc, but lets stick with the card/driver being the issue..so as has already been suggested a complete fresh windows install, then do not install anything else other than letting windows install its updates driver etc, then try youtube etc see if it is ok.

Will try doing so...will a factory reset do the job as I can select which files I wanna keep?

2 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

that alone doesn't mean it gpu tho. unstable ram can have exactly these symptoms for example. 

that said, its probably your gpu, try repasting, also new pads if you can figure out the thickness needed. otherwise I'd suggest buying a new gpu. 

Thank-you for you suggestion 

4 hours ago, Goldilock said:

You need to start saving, sooner or later once it refuses to display, you'll need new GPU.

Defo thank you for your advice and time

you can try reset, but sometimes corrupt or problem data can remain afterwards (hey it might not be that) so still a complete reset (no files or anything kept) or a fresh install has to be done, but first eliminate hardware by doing the tests i mentioend

9 hours ago, aledsav1 said:

you can try reset, but sometimes corrupt or problem data can remain afterwards (hey it might not be that) so still a complete reset (no files or anything kept) or a fresh install has to be done, but first eliminate hardware by doing the tests i mentioend

Yes yes I'll do as you say thanks