Request for the computer graphics artists with some spare time

xToFxREAPER

Hey ltt

So im finding it hard to find nice 5760x1080 wallpapers that i actually like, ive found a few here and there and created a few really simple things myself but i think its time i asked for some assistance from the people that are actually good at this stuff :P of course you can all say hell no i dont mind

I have a base design i really like from the diablo 3 site that i would love to expand on with diablo 3 themed art work for the other side monitors and if you can think of something tasteful to add to it that would be awesome. If you dont know the general theme of diablo 3 (i know a lot of people that dont know what d3 even is hence my stating this) it is typically a very dark and gothic gory violent game :P

I really like japanese anime and chibi's so when i saw this design i loved it however felt its missing a bit more character and design but also lacking anything for my side monitors sooooo.. this is the task i ask of any who wanna go at this.

Using the base design i post a link to below create something for the side monitors and add something small to dress up the background of the chibi's. My favorite classes of the game are the demon hunter and crusader, I dont care if you cut and paste some things off other wallpapers blizz has on the site to create something for the side monitors or if you start from scratch, i want to keep the chibis on the centre monitor so essentially the chibi will paper will take up the 1920 pixels filling the centre leaving 1920 pixels to fill on each side of it. Also if its not to terribly hard, update the diablo 3 logo on the centre section to the reaper of souls emblem i love the new blue they used in it and it wont make the wallpaper seem out dated that way :) anything else feel free to ask

The base design i would like to expand upon can be found >>here<<