Random Thought...

Infernal Burrito

If the universe is infinite or constantly expanding, wouldn't everything exist?

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

Yes if the universe is infinite then everything possible within the laws of nature does exist somewhere.

The concept of expanding universe however is different, expanding means the quantity of matter is not increasing. It's just spreading out, and the universe is finite.

Yes if the universe is infinite then everything possible within the laws of nature does exist somewhere.

The concept of expanding universe however is different, expanding means the quantity of matter is not increasing. It's just spreading out, and the universe is finite.

yeah I agree with the last paragraph but also when it vomes to the universe we can't really rely on the laws of nature as those are based on our planet and the very small fraction of the universe that we see. But in some place in the universe weight see things that for our vague knowledge seemed impossible. It's kinda fascinating :D

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

No a higher being does not exist.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

yeah I agree with the last paragraph but also when it vomes to the universe we can't really rely on the laws of nature as those are based on our planet and the very small fraction of the universe that we see. But in some place in the universe weight see things that for our vague knowledge seemed impossible. It's kinda fascinating :D

Yep fully agreed.

I meant the laws of the universe. Not the laws as we humans see them. :)

It is only infinite because our lord Gaben allows it.

No a higher being does not exist.

You don't think there's anything "higher" than humans in the infinite universe?

You don't think there's anything "higher" than humans in the infinite universe?

No because everything is unproven with the universe.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

If the universe is infinite or constantly expanding, wouldn't everything exist?

Not sure but i am in line to find out. To whom do we go to ask this question and get an explanation, i think Stephen Hawking is on vacation. 

P.S. This is the real reason why people should not smoke cannabis. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

How high are you right now?

On topic: yes & no, No one has proof , everyone has theories & all of them are wrong. (figure that one out & you got the answer)

Details separate people.

How high are you right now?

On topic: yes & no, No one has proof , everyone has theories & all of them are wrong. (figure that one out & you got the answer)

Not high, haven't slept for days!

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

Everything exists regardless of what the universe is doing.

Everything exists regardless of what the universe is doing.

Holy shit.

Le Bastardo+ 

Red Alert

Universe may or may not be infinite, but is constantly expanding at the moment, it is theorised by some that it will stop expanding and contract quickly.