Help With choosing components for liquid water cooling build

I am thinking about building my first custom water-cooled PC but I don't know which components are good options/brands that won't cost me an arm and a leg.  

That's the PC build not including the water cooling components I already have the storage so don't mention it. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/WHvxgB

I want to water-cool the CPU and GPU and use soft tubing (as it's my first custom loop) and I want to use one 360mm rad if possible as I would like to stay under 500$ for the water-cooling components. 

edit: I already have fans for the radiator.

23 minutes ago, Hurricane_hilo said:

I am thinking about building my first custom water-cooled PC but I don't know which components are good options/brands that won't cost me an arm and a leg.  

That's the PC build not including the water cooling components I already have the storage so don't mention it. 

I want to water-cool the CPU and GPU and use soft tubing (as it's my first custom loop) and I want to use one 360mm rad if possible as I would like to stay under 500$ for the water-cooling components. 

I'd recommend u going EKWB it isn't the cheapest but is pretty ok and it isn't the best quality but it's also ok. If u don't mind spending some more and like RGB u can also go with Corsair stuff (i mean EKWB also has a ton of RGB but corsair has icue so...) Both and EKWB have a configurator so u can easly do it there. The 500$ budget is a problem if u want to go first hand and use well EKWB or Corsair, so if u want to keep that budget u should probably go with something like Alphacool. That said i wouldn't recommend u going with custome watercool with that CPU-GPU since the CPU is pretty easy to cool down (u don't even need an AiO, i mean even a NH-D15 would be overkill for this CPU) and the GPU is a pretty beefy one but not really needs watercooling. 

I'm sorry if i made any spelling mistakes, i'm not an English speaker.

Ryzen 7 5700G @ 4.2GHz All Core. Aorus Elite V2. 2x8Gb 3600MHz CL17. Nfortec Aegir X. Nfortec Nervia.

58 minutes ago, Hurricane_hilo said:

The build is ok but it'll badly cooled with only one 360 rad that's barely enough for the 3080 (I know, I had one on a 360 rad!), you need  another one, even a 240mm will do

What pump and blocks will you use ?

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

1 hour ago, Hurricane_hilo said:

Hi buddy,

Unfortunately, custom loop water cooling will not only cost an arm and a leg but probably an eye ball and kidney too. But hey-ho, you've got 2 of each!

EKWB are my go-to guys for water cooling components. They're are relatively pricy but they've got pretty much everything for any contingency.

My starting point is always the case.

If you want to ease yourself into custom loop (especially hardline) then I would recommend a case that supports a distro block. These are typically 'case-specific' and when fitted, line up perfectly where rads, cpu and gpu blocks are situated. I have builds in both the o11 Dynamic and Hyte Y60 which look great although here in the UK the Hyte corner distro plate isn't available yet so not sure if I'll get 1 or not.

With regards to your specific build, as @PDifolco mentioned, a single 360 rad probably isn't going to cut it. That being said, if all you want to is to ease yourself into working with fluid in your PC, give it bash with soft tubing and a single rad (just don't OC anything) and take it from there.

If you're anything like me, you'll want to get into hard-line pretty quickly but this is where you'll need a few spare internal organs to fund the addiction.

I got it bad!

Bedroom PC - Lian-Li O11 XL Evo - Intel Core i5 13600k @ 5.4P / 4.4EGhz -  MSI Pro-A Wifi Z790 Mobo DDR5 - 32GB Ram - Gigabyte RTX 4090 - 1TB Samsung 990Pro NVMe - Corsair HX1200i PSU - Dual Custom Loop Cooling - GPU cooled with EK Quantum Surface S240 + EK Quantum Surface P360M X-Flow Rads - CPU cooled with EK Quantum Surface X360M Rad

Living Room PC - Hyte Y60 - Intel Core i9 9900k @ 5Ghz -  MSI Meg Ace Z390 Mobo - 16GB Ram - Palit RTX 3080ti - 256GB Samsung NVMe - Corsair AX850 PSU - CPU + GPU cooled with Hyte Y60 Corner Distro Plate - EK Coolstream S120 + EK Quantum Surface S360 + EK Quantum Surface X240M

Extension PC - Lian Li o11 Dynamic - Intel Core i7 8086k @ 5.1Ghz -  Gbyte Z390 I Aorus Pro Wifi Mobo - 16GB Ram - EVGA RTX 2080ti - 256GB Samsung NVMe - EVGA B5 850W PSU - CPU + GPU cooled with dual EKWB 360 Rads + G1 side EKWB distro plate.

Office - Thermaltake Tower 100 - Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.1Ghz - Gbyte Z390 I Aorus Pro Wifi Mobo - 16GB Ram - EVGA GTX 1080ti - 256GB Samsung NVMe - EVGA B5 850W PSU - CPU + GPU cooled with dual EK Quantum Surface P120M Rads + Barrow 3-in-1 Block, Res & Pump.

Annex - Corsair 250D - Intel Core i7 3770k - Asus P8Z77 I Delux Mobo - 16GB Ram - EVGA GTX 980ti - 256GB Corsair SSD - BeQuiet P11 750 PSU - CPU cooled with EK Coolstream S240 + S120 Rads + EK Pump / Res Combo

Office - Corsair 280X - Intel Core i7 4790k - Asrock H97M ITX Mobo  - 16GB Ram - EVGA GTX 980 - Corsair SFXL600 PSU - CPU + GPU cooled with triple EK Coolstream S240s + EK Pump / Res Combo

NAS PC - Fractal Node 804 - Intel Core i7 3770k - Asus P8Z77-M Mobo - 16GB Ram - MSI GTX 1660 Ventus - Corsair AX850 PSU - Unraid 15TB Storage Server

Living Room AV Setup 5.1.4 - Yamaha RX-A2060 - 2 x B&W CM9s2 - 2 x Monitor Audio FX Silvers - 4 x B&W CCM665s - B&W CMCs2 - SVS SB13 Ultra - LG OLED65C1

Extension AV Setup - Sonos ARC + Sub (Gen 3) - LG OLED65C6V + Yamaha RX-A1070 - 5 x Monitor Audio C265s (2 Zones)

Bedroom AV Setup - Yamaha WXC-50 - 2 x B&W CM1s - Rel Quake - LG OLED42C2.

1 hour ago, Hurricane_hilo said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6kHMCd

Cheaper board, rams, and a psu with a 10 year warranty

What is the goal of this loop?

Soft tubing suggests its performance oriented rather than aesthetics

Even if you throw a bunch of cooling at the 7800x3d it wont matter due to the abysmal ihs design and the 3d cache as an extra insulator, besides youll need a board like the b650e taichi lite with an eclk gen for overclocking x3d and there aint much headroom for oc either due to thermals

And the gpu would probs only see oc benifit with a shunt mod + voltmod

Performance cooling is pretty cheap since all you need is a pump with a high h max (some higher power aquarium pumps can accomplish this) and a massive car radiator, though lots of diying will be required, and i have given a crack at this myself but im just too lazy to get it up and running even though it only needs a block and its done so my loop has just been sitting there for over a year, only cost around 20$ to build with a cheap evap rad (get a water rad instead you wont regret it) and a 107 aquarium pump (6m hmax, 5000l/h flow iirc) alongside some hoses and some janky half assed "adapters" to adapt between tube diameters (literally just bottlecaps with holes in them plastic welded to the hoses), though youll need an aluminium block otherwise youll need to run abit of antifreeze to mitigate galvanic corrosion