Minimum Temperature a liquid cooling coolant can handle without freezing and minimum temperature a water cooling block can handle (CPU & GPU both)

Minimum Temperature a liquid cooling coolant can handle without freezing and minimum temperature a water cooling block can handle (CPU & GPU both)

1. Depends on the coolant used.

2. Cooler than is practical.

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

1. Depends on the coolant

2. Depends on the equipment

Are you trying to go sub zero or something?

Way more info needed.

On 10/28/2023 at 4:37 PM, jaslion said:

1. Depends on the coolant

2. Depends on the equipment

Are you trying to go sub zero or something?

Way more info needed.

no i dont because of condenstaion but want my coolant at 2-5 degree celsius (a normal custom water cooling loop coolant from corsair) the pump is ekwb pump + reservoir combo and all water blocks is of ekwb all possible water cooling material is from ekwb instead of radiators and fans because I will use another method to make the coolant cool 

41 minutes ago, Shivansh97981 said:

no i dont because of condenstaion but want my coolant at 2-5 degree celsius

That is still condensation temp. Condensation happens at in an average humidity around 14c

So you HAVE to do all the anti condensation stuff because it flat out will happen. 2-5c is basically 100% chance of condensation no matter what.

Also you don't have to go ek stuff no need to pay a premium when the likes of alphacool will MORE than do and they are often higher quality since they aren't solely focused on shinies 😛

As for corsair yeah don't they are quite low end quality wise I recommend going different there.

Either way this is a sub ambient machine and those you'll have to grease it, insulate it, anti moisture it,... so be prepared to spend a good amount of time and money getting it PERFECT and doing yearly maintenance to keep it PERFECT. Any imperfection is a major danger of failure.

Btw if you are doing this to oc don't expect much of anything unless you sub zero your wall is the same as just a regular water loop as these chips these days are literally running at borderline stability out of the box and best you can do 99% of the time is get them to hopefully boost fully on all cores without crashing

Here is a selection of fluids for you and as stated above, if you can fill the case with pure N2 or CDA (Clean Dry Air) you will be good to very cold temps.

image.thumb.png.f85e1f39ecde8fcdc753b88793356acd.png